Toy Helicopter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toy Helicopter

Post by afterhisheart on Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:45 am

I was waiting for my turn to take a ride in a toy helicopter in a mall. I finally got to get in and somebody got in with me. It cost 50 cents. We put it in and rode for a little bit but when we pulled up on the steering joist...we actually took off and flew right out of the mall. We started flying over a carnival/amusement park. I wasn't sure where we were going to land. Then I saw seconds counting down on the dashboard and I knew we had 30 seconds to get back to where we started otherwise I didn't know where we were going to land. It seemed like the heli went to autopilot and found a landing place. We landed at a gas station with a huge one story building. I realized it was a special landing pad and these were positioned in different spots and if I deposited more money and steered toward the original take off point, I would automatically get to the first spot. Now I was by myself. I scrambled to find two quarters. I found them and put them in. My helicopter wouldn't get off the ground. It flew inside the building and I hovered through it and back outside. I couldn't get out from underneath the overhang. The overhang was like a carport or something. I knew that if I got out from underneath it, I would catch enough wind to get me going again. I ran out of time and had to deposit more money. I couldn't find any and I woke up.

I'm not liking the sounds of this one. crying

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toy Helicopter

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:16 pm

Hi Afterhisheart, :bighug: It's OK, to me is not bad. Here is what I see. The heli is a symbol of your life and how fast you are living it. In the first heli, you are with the Holy Spirit your helper... He is the auto pilot and you are trusting Him, and as a result you are taken care of and the Lord is putting you in a place He wants you to be in. And the time you were by yourself in the heli, I see it as you trying to do things in your own strength with out the comforter and as a result you are coming up short of what you need to get things accomplished. Not be power nor might but by my spirit says the Lord. This is just your loving Daddy's way of saying lean on me, trust me and let me take care of things....

I know you may not feel it or think so, but you are in a wonderful place right now. The heavenly Father is preparing you to be His spotless, dependent bride. You are deeply loved and blessed!

I hope this helps.. Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:42 pm

i wanna a turn :scream: :scream: :scream:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:50 pm

rofl what were you waiting for? White Flag It was on here all day, ok, maybe not all day, just part of the day... lol!

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:05 pm

afterhisheart wrote:I was waiting for my turn to take a ride in a toy helicopter in a mall. I finally got to get in and somebody got in with me. It cost 50 cents. We put it in and rode for a little bit but when we pulled up on the steering joist...we actually took off and flew right out of the mall. We started flying over a carnival/amusement park. I wasn't sure where we were going to land. Then I saw seconds counting down on the dashboard and I knew we had 30 seconds to get back to where we started otherwise I didn't know where we were going to land. It seemed like the heli went to autopilot and found a landing place. We landed at a gas station with a huge one story building. I realized it was a special landing pad and these were positioned in different spots and if I deposited more money and steered toward the original take off point, I would automatically get to the first spot. Now I was by myself. I scrambled to find two quarters. I found them and put them in. My helicopter wouldn't get off the ground. It flew inside the building and I hovered through it and back outside. I couldn't get out from underneath the overhang. The overhang was like a carport or something. I knew that if I got out from underneath it, I would catch enough wind to get me going again. I ran out of time and had to deposit more money. I couldn't find any and I woke up.

I'm not liking the sounds of this one. crying

Do you know that helicopters are a sign of these things?
Ministry: individual, the church; versatile,

Hovering means: no forward motion, stationary, lack of progress....

What you waiting for........jump in and take off....God is flying your machine........thank God that he is always in control.......

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:14 am

Thanks everyone. This is confirmed in my Spirit. This is what I was afraid of.

I see it as you trying to do things in your own strength with out the comforter and as a result you are coming up short of what you need to get things accomplished.

I have so been doing that. I don't know what is keeping from trusting Him. I don't like not knowing. My husband and I are really struggling as we wait for God's call to do "ministry" again. I feel so unstable, unsure of the future. I will lay it at His feet. :blushing:

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:15 pm

You are such a beautiful tender daughter of God, and he loves you just were you are! He knows you desire is to please Him and He will answer that desire to please Him...

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:54 pm

um the toy copta is not the real thing,you are trying but not really taking off,you only hav limited reserves/resources,not enuff for the full trip,somethings gotten out of control,theres something over your heads thats overshadowing you,restricting your freedom,movements,you want get bak into the move of the spirit,i think your church situation is the gas station but its holding u bak,u feel a sense of pwerlessness bandaid bandaid i wish i could say somethin betta flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top