Babysitter's daughter getting married

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Babysitter's daughter getting married

Post by Jazzy on Wed May 09, 2012 3:27 pm

A few days ago I had a dream the daughter of my old babysitter (my babysitter when I was in elementary school) was getting married and I went to attend the wedding and reception. I arrived late, but the wedding was not on schedule either. I wanted to see the bride so badly because I was so excited for her. I went to a door that led outside, and on the patio I saw her mother. I was stunned to see her, but then my feelings toward her changed and also the mood of the dream. I saw that she was mellow, so I slowed my pace from eager to more mellow. We had a casual catch-up conversation, but I don't remember details. People inside became louder and more excited because the wedding was about to start. I rushed back inside, but I don't recall seeing the wedding. At the reception I wanted to speak to the bride. I saw her white dress (never her face) and went her way. As I was waiting to talk to her, I had a thought I needed to leave very soon to go to work. But I waited to speak to her as though tardiness to work wasn't an issue. The dream ended with me waiting to congratulate the bride.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top