Wolf and Dog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolf and Dog

Post by globalhealth4 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:03 am

Lastnight I had a dream of being in my grandmother's old home which my mother lives in now. Some other family members were there and it was dark and raining outside. My gm asked me a question about something that I didnt understand so I just said NO. She said okay, well Kiara(my cousin) will do it and you can't claim any of the money when they pay her out." My gm was asking me to purchase my mom some life insurance which would pay out $30,000.

Then as the night grew, my gm screamed and said there is a wolf outside which I saw out the window and it was. He was white and grey. My mom loves animals so when she decided to go outside and see I didn't think anything of it. I did however say, dont let him in the house! And as my mom was outside she had her back to the wolf and then she froze up. but it walk right passed her and wanted to come in the house. The wolf came inside the house and then looked more like a siberan husky. He wanted a bath and wanted to sleep in a bed. Before I woke up, I said to myself, this is not a wolf, its a dog and its not a stray, but someone's lost dog. nerd

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolf and Dog

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 09, 2012 10:23 am

Hello, globalhealth4 -

For the first part of the dream, my thoughts are that your grandmother represents the Lord. To me, the dream seems like the Lord wants you to take on a task that would result in a blessing to you. However, in the dream, you chose to not get involved because you didn't understand. He still desires to accomplish this task, but will use another to do it if you don't pursue it. Personally, if something comes up in real life that appears confusing, you may want to seek the Lord for understanding rather than disregard it at first glance since he's showing you that there's a great blessing associated with it.

For the second dream, I want to ask you a question: At the end, you came to the conclusion that the wolf was actually something else that resembled one. Do you think that this was really the case? Was your first impression correct that it was, in fact, a wolf...and then its appearance changed to look less wolf-like? The reason I ask is that the dream could be about something that appears to be more dangerous that it really is...or, it could be about something that is more dangerous than it seemed to be as time went on.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:33 am

hey TWS...this was all one dream actually. and it looked like a wolf while outside but once inside the house it was shy timid and small like a siberan husky. in 2008, I heard the Lord loud and clear about life insurance for my mom, but I lost my job and couldn't afford it anymore. I will pray about that notion again, becuase I have had the thought about getting her insurance again.

That was a wolf, but once in the house it boggled me that in the dark rain it looked larger and dangerous but inside the house with light it was small timid and shy.

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 09, 2012 10:38 am

I wonder if the wolf represents the issue of getting the insurance, since there's a connection between it and your mom in the dream. From a distance, it's more intimidating than it really is once you get closer to it and can see it clearer.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:57 am

Ahhh Tws sounds about right....i did not put them together. I will pray about it and do what Good has for me to do. Thank you for your thoughts :reading:

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top