Views and Advice About Auras

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Views and Advice About Auras

Post by AravisCalormene on Wed May 09, 2012 9:17 am

Hello, brothers and sisters in Christ!

I have been a christian for quite a while and have a pretty good grasp of God's ways and his word, but as I grow in his grace and knowledge I find that I have even more to learn.

Recently I have been studying and praying on the subject of auras. My first reaction to the word aura was that of utter disbelief simply because everyone around me that claims christianity has always had the same reaction. Then something told me to at least find out what they were before I mistakenly passed an inaccurate judgement.

Knowing what I know of physical science and the biblical (true!) account of creation, the basic concept of auras seems to ring truth. A few scriptures that interest me concerning angels (who are spirits) in the old testament prophetic books describe them being of a certain fiery color when fresh from the battlefield, then looking rather normal at rest. Auras supposedly change color based upon mood and energy expenditure.

I have a theory that perhaps auras are a scientific fact about the way God made us. I would appreciate anyone's feedback, but please provide a real argument rather than a quick initial judgement. If this is wrong, Iwould like to know how and why to avoid becoming entrapped in the future, but if it is right then I would like scriptural support so that I can really know the truth.

Thank you all and God bless!

AravisCalormene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Views and Advice About Auras

Post by daphanie02 on Fri May 11, 2012 4:21 pm

In scripture all I can think of is the light that was seen with Jesus and angels. I don't limit God, so I personally keep an open mind in this area especially when it comes to things that have to do with "sight". Dream Interpretation has a bad rap because it's associated with witchcraft and worldly interpretations that are false and misguiding. When you hear about auras it also holds a connotation of the mystical and phycic realm. I know that nothing is impossible with God and the Bible speaks of Seers. I believe the Lord can use auras and that His servants can see them. It's up to us to seek Him and His word to use the gift wisely.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:29 am

and by auras you mean....? what is that? scratching chin

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:39 am

And no wonder; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Cor 11:14

When you say auras are you speaking of bright orbs of light? If you are, I can tell you that I've seen auras in dreams but never in real life and the dream very accurately prophesied what was to come. The auras were amazingly beautiful but I could feel the intensity of the evil spirits.

A friend who survived a plane crash did though and lived because a pure white aura was there to protect him. He thought it was an angel.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:39 pm

i kno top ministry ppl whove gone 2 nu age fairs,the nu agers see a different ''aura on them, an say how amazin it is, i think of moses had 2 cover his head becos of da glory on him, ,,for every counterfiet ther isa real, i woodnt seek after auras but seek the one who is all powerful ,,..................... D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:26 am

Just recently I saw light surrounding a friend of mine. It started at her neck. I described it to my friend it was like she was wearing a bathrobe of light. I too had thoughts this was some new age thing but then I thought of Psalms 104:2 where it says God wears light as a garment. My friend had white light around her and I only caught a glimpse of it.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:28 am

idea wow

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down