Son sees angels and demons...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Son sees angels and demons...

Post by writer4him on Tue May 08, 2012 7:44 pm

My son recently recounted experiences he had at our former residence. On several occasions he and his brother had seen a presence outside their bedroom door, going down the hallway or standing in their bedroom. They were often scared to go to sleep and i would lie in there praying and singing hymns until they went to sleep. I spent so much time fasting and praying during our 2.5 years in that home. During those years our marriage rapidly deteriorated and my husband seemed to have anger always smoldering and we walked on eggshells most days.

About a week ago, my son remembered that when he saw that "shadowy" presence on two occasions, it was standing outside the bedroom door looking in. His dad suddenly emerged from our room and came in to administer discipline because they were talking after bedtime; the figure glaned at their dad and back at them. On a similar occasion, it was standing there then ran away when their dad came in. He said that one time after he'd been spanked, his dad kept telling him to stop crying and spanked him again. Afterwards he had to sit in our den. When his dad came into the den and sat at a table to read a book, my son saw the shadow walk in with him and sit down beside him. It seemed to notice that my son was staring at it and it put an arm around his dad's shoulders leaning close to him; it appeared to be talking to him. Suddenly, his dad raised his head and fixed an angry glare at my son, threatening him with more if he didn't stop snuffling; the shadow sat back in its chair looking at my son and seemed to be smiling...we have since separated due to DV.

Yesterday was emotionally taxing tornado ; I was involved in several conflicts with my 15 year old daughter and as the day wore on and we would try to resolve one i\\'m sorry --another would begin. At one point she was so angry that she shoved some items on our cocktail table towards me before storming out. She is a recently diagnosed diabetic which has exascerbated her general moodiness and while I have tried to be patient, I will not make her health a scapegoat regarding bad behavior. In the middle of the last row, I stopped trying to reason with her and tried to calm myself down and i began to pray spiritual warfare prayers. My son was standing near our front door in the corner and he suddenly turned around. He came to look at my prayer manual and said "It (the shadow) was here mom, standing in the middle of the room looking around at everyone, but when you started praying, an angel dropped through the ceiling and the shadow moved quickly towards the front door. As you continued to pray I saw many more angels come and assemble outside the window and when I looked out of the peep hole, I saw other shadows gathering in the hallway outside. They were there but they couldn't get in. The first angel (did not have a sword) was joined by others that came through the ceiling and they went through the door slashing at the shadows with their swords until they ran away."

We spent the next several hours singing and praying and praising our Lord Jesus Christ until the wee hours of the night. Everyone wanted to stay in my room last night; that's something my kids--who are 18, 15, 13 and 12--haven't done in ages. I ask the saints to keep us in your prayers...God bless!

Last edited by writer4him on Tue May 08, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Son sees angels and demons...

Post by writer4him on Tue May 08, 2012 7:52 pm

**Two of the shadowy figures in the hallway war massive and tall; they carried black swords that seemed to glow like coals of fire. The angels that came in and those that hovered outside our windows (we live upstairs) were bright and shining and their swords made fiery, orange slashes when they slashed the shadowy ones. I am praying tonight as well, as I must assume that the enemy will await an opportune time to launch a new attack.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Wed May 09, 2012 7:59 am

Thank you for sharing. It encourages me to pray and praise the Lord more.
God bless you and your family.
with love.
Edith

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yeshuailuv28 on Wed May 09, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi! umm I had a different experience. Although I also sense the evil spirits and it used to always attack me in my dreams. I can't see them tho but I can hear them. One time before I was going to bed, I was ready to fall back to sleep and I usually let my tv on until it goes on sleep. I had it on radio it was pretty loud but I started hearing a metal noise it would go on for a looooong time and stop then it would just repeat on and on in a pattern. I was laying down so at first I thought I was just trippin but when I sat up I knew right away that the noise was coming in front of me. I didn't panic instead I called on Jesus's name and his blood to wash over our house and I also called on Michael the Archangel to come down and send the spirit away and for it to never come back with boldness. Right after I said my prayer it vanished. I stopped hearing it and my cousin who used to hear it before me told me that he also stopped feeling its presence.

I love your story!! GOD is sooo gooood!! Your son has a gift. :) Praise the LORD!!! I am happy that your whole family is saved!! May GOD continue to prove His love and power to your family. GOD BLESS!!! :PP

yeshuailuv28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu May 10, 2012 3:04 am

A proof of His faithfulness,

He will never leave us nor forsake us.

:goodone:

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Thu May 10, 2012 6:56 pm

Dearest sister in the name of Jesus I too share the same gift as your son thou it was thru deliverance I came to understand its meaning. I find it amazing that he has and intercessor there to protect him from these sightings. Fear not for with God nothing is impossible this is his gift and he will learn to know its truth in Gods time but know the Blood of Jesus protects him from any attacks and with a prayer warrior with faith as strong as yours the enemy will never win you have been giving the victory come with me I share the word of God with you and Pray the Holy Spirit Quickens you with his truth.

Through your faith in Christ all this will slowly fade away and though it seems the enemy is coming from all directions so too is the Word (Jesus) your hedge of protection. Ponder this verse I leave with you pray that the Holy Spirit reveals its truth to you.

Luke 10 v 19 Behold I (Jesus) give unto you power to tread on serpents (demons) and scorpions (worldly attacks), and over all the power of the enemy (Devils dominion spiritual warfare), and nothing shall by any means HURT YOU!!

Believing and trusting in God and understanding the depth of truth in his Word is the one weapon I have had to mentally and faithfully grasp onto when seeing the things I do. Like your son I have had this gift from early childhood but I was taught differently to channel it and I Praise God he delivered me from that hell. One truth that keeps me sound in my stand against the enemy is that the Lord is always before me, many times have I lost faith sister but Christ has always been faithful. This Truth sets our minds free and then the word speaks and the power of the Holy Spirit quickens you and by faith the word you speak rebukes the spiritual attacks coming your way. You are a child of God and heir to the kingdom and this is why Satan is doing what he does but we stand with God every day. That is truth and knowing this keeps his attacks minimal but covering the family is a must for he knows the weak ones but u have authority and in your house you have dominion and rule. Remember the Passover how Moses had to cover the door posts with the blood of the lamb; well receive this truth sister in the name of Jesus. Christ died for you and I and his blood fell and this was the perfect sacrifice and he died for all so that the devil could never touch his children. The greatest protection we have is the blood of Jesus like in old times the spirit of death had to Passover the homes that were covered by the blood of the lamb. And so too is that truth bought to life in our times the spirit of death must Passover our homes because we are all covered by the blood of the lamb. I hope this encourages you and that the spirit of God bless you abundantly with his truth. Amen

Glory Be To God

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Mon May 14, 2012 3:16 am

I really appreciate the encouragement more than I can express. Thank you so much. Eight years ago, I was sweeping carpets in my new home and pondering a difficult situation when I suddenly felt the Presence of God so strongly that I dropped to my knees and put my face to the ground. Having narrowly escaped homelessness months earlier, we had dedicated this home (how we got it is another miraculous occurrence) to the Lord's service.

As I knelt there with my eyes closed, I began to "see" a conference-type table in what appeared to be a room without walls. I walked towards it and as I got nearer I could tell that there were two persons seated there but their faces were not visible. I was invited to sit down and did so. One of the (men?) began to speak to me and tell me not to be afraid. He then said, "Are you not a son of God? Then ask for help." This was an area of my relationship with the Lord that had been under attack.

The other person spoke to me saying, "You are a child of the God Most High and you have found favor in my sight because you trust in me." Now, that was news to me because I had been questioning my faith during that difficult time. He then began detailing the steps of obedience I had taken according to His Word. Then he said, "Behold, I have given you a territory. The one who occupies it was to serve my Kingdom purposes but has instead begun to serve the kingdom of darkness and has been well compensated for doing so. I will take from him these "bribes" from him and give it to you for many saints are in need and waiting to receive these things." I had trouble believing that I could possibly be of use in such a way, but I didn't say it. (Remember Sarah?) I was to be an intercessor in deed as well as in word and I didn't even know what I would feed my family that night!?

He then said, "Do you remember the time when your family celebrated your first Christmas and you took all of the children shopping for one another? You were so excited. Remember how you put two children in one shopping cart and he took the other two and you helped them choose for their siblings while trying not to allow the carts pass and spoil the surprises? You were filled with joyful anticipation of their reactions when they received what was lovingly chosen for them. You inherited that from me: I, too am excited about the things I have prepared for you and can hardly wait to see the look on your face." That floored me because my theology regarding His desire to bless had been skewed due to my childhood religious background. I began worshipping and praising the Lord and the vision ended a short time later.

In a little more than a year, we became homeless after all. Five years later, I had to separate from my spouse under really distressing circumstances. My children are exhibiting the spiritual/emotional fallout from years of dysfunction (i.e. anger towards God, me, dad, quarreling, etc.) These thingsd are major blows to the faith I was commended for a few years earlier and at times I have doubted the vision, but when I become discouraged He finds a way to let me know that I am still His.
As much as I hate the thought of my home being invaded by an unseen flood of enemies, I am so thankful that the Spirit raises a standard against them. Praise be to God for His faithfulness and love!

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Mon May 14, 2012 6:19 am

Isn't God amazing I to received a similar vision thou the works are different I hope what follows helps you and confirms Gods timing is perfect.

I saw the Lord Jesus standing at the altar holding a bible in his hands. He was in a white robe and then the book was opened and out of the pages there was a glow it vibrated with life and the beams stretched out to the four winds. I recall looking down and there was a blank scroll paper in front of me I was seated at a table in front of the alter. I looked toward the altar and the light glowed brighter from within the bible. When I glanced down again at the scroll my hand was writing in a language I have never seen. I was writing backwards well instead of left margin to right my hand went from right to left. I believe I got quarter way down the page then I heard a voice saying to me that I would receive the gift of interpretation of this script.

Its amazing how God speaks to his children this vision the interpretation for this vision is as follows.

What a wonderful vision God has given you. Visions have a tendency to be more "real" than dreams which means "what you see is what it is" or another words they are very straight forward. This vision is showing you Jesus at an altar which means He is in the position as high priest, and He is revealing to you "enlightened" words from the bible these words have a life to them and they go out among the people of the world to enlighten them and give them life. This is what the bible has done; it has given life to us. When you are seated at a "table" you are in communion with others, in this case you are in communion with Jesus. The writing you have described as being similar to Hebrew and Syrian could be an ancient form of Hebrew as at one time the Israelites were held captive in Syria and I know that the Hebrew language has other languages mixed in. Also, Hebrew is written from right to left. God has deliberately given you this in an ancient language so that He can reveal it's understanding to you in His time as He stated in the vision. Be patient and know that God in His perfect time will reveal the understanding to you like He says but He has a reason for why it is not now. These could be instructions or a specific word during a certain time or season in the future. Just know you will see it when it happens. For now just let His Words in the bible "enlighten" and fill you with His Love and Glory.

Be blessed always and may the comunion of the Holy Spirit keep u in Gods love

[/b]
Glory Be To God

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top