toddler murdered

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toddler murdered

Post by Deborah on Tue May 08, 2012 10:19 am

In the first part of my dream, I was babysitting my 2-year-old great niece (something I do irl). I found some stickers and I gave them to her and she was really delighted with them. We were at a laundromat and she was putting the stickers on the walls and they looked like they belonged there--they were huge fish stickers and the laundromat had a nautical theme. I didn't think the owner would mind since they looked so good.

Then I dreamed I was living somewhere with my family in a townhouse. Right next door was a lady--she wasn't very well educated or wealthy, she and her house were run down looking--and I babysat her 2-year-old son. Somehow I found out she had murdered her precious son. She had put his ripped, bloody clothes (she had stabbed him) in her garbage. My husband and another couple were at her house with me after this had happened--the lady wasn't home. I wanted to call the police, but my husband and the other couple wanted to go out to eat first. I was saying it was really, really important we call the police right away before the lady came home, but they didn't listen to me. I was saying she could destroy evidence and she wouldn't get the punishment she deserved.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: toddler murdered

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue May 08, 2012 10:42 am

Hello, Deborah -

The only thought I had was that, to me, the act of murder in a dream can be destroying something out of man's own intent, rather than God's will.

In the dream, you were connected to what was destroyed, but not in the most direct relationship. The child should have been the most precious to the mother. What else is interesting to me is how you responded compared to everyone else. You certainly felt justified in how you felt and the actions you thought should be taken. For everyone else to place eating as a greater priority seems really apathetic to the situation.

Any thoughts where this might connect in real life?
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue May 08, 2012 11:45 am

My husband and that couple I dreamed about did go out to eat together when I was fasting just recently, but that's all that comes to mind right now..

Another thing that comes to mind about the dream that I forgot to add was when I was trying to talk my husband and friends into calling the police, there was a knock on the door. I answered it. Standing out on the front step was a guy who was running for some political office and I knew he had a legal background, although not neccessarily a law degree. I took his literature, thanked him and shut the door without asking his legal advice.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue May 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Killing a baby/toddler could mean to sabotage or jeopardize what has been put under your care or custody by a situation, circumstances or even a person.

scratching chin Owen, thinking

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue May 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Now you got me thinking, Owen scratching chin The only thing that comes to mind is just this weekend I gave a copy of one of my uncopyrighted songs to a Canadian fiddler to work on, but I really trust the man and don't think he'd do my "baby" (my song) any harm (like claiming it for his own).

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top