Dream about my future family-please help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about my future family-please help!

Post by yeshuailuv28 on Mon May 07, 2012 3:08 pm

m

Last edited by yeshuailuv28 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

yeshuailuv28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about my future family-please help!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon May 07, 2012 9:32 pm

chay28 wrote:I don't know if this can be changed.

First off, there's always the possibility of events that God shows us being changed by asking Him through prayer. Just as an example, look at Amos 7. God showed Amos a vision of locusts, and then a vision of fire. After seeing each one, Amos asked God not to go through with his plan, and God relented. So, it's not always a guarrantee.

Secondly, if this is truly a dream from God, then it was probably given to him so that he would pray and seek Him on you and your other friend's behalf.

Finally, your friend is probably genuinely concerned about your well-being, and that's wonderful. The thing is, you have to keep it in perspective that he had this dream, not you, and it's very possible that his concern for you and your friend has caused a worry dream.

In the end, any of the reasons behind the dream are all to lead your friend into seeking Him more on the subject, whether the events are truly prophetic or born from worry.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue May 08, 2012 12:10 am

Hi!
Peace be with you.
Bad dreams not neccessarilycome to pass!!! It is either a worry dream or a warning.
If it is a warning dream, it is given so that you let the Lord lead you and your future husband (whom God has for you). Believe me I made that mistake (many years ago), that I didn't let God do this in my life. My situation is similar to your dream. i know God is faithful and will help me. BUT if it's a warning dream, do not worry, don't have fear (because fear is the opposite of faith), but trust God, have faith in Him, pray.
Please pray about these. Maybe these are just my own thoughts.
Blessings.
Edith
flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue May 08, 2012 7:47 am

I totally agree with what's been said. Dreams like this are given to us to pray about. Also, dreams are sometimes blown out of proportion...sometimes the emotions are VERY loud in dreams and when they manifest, they aren't so terrible..and prayer helps!! I had many wonderful prophetic dreams about my future husband...but sometimes they were warnings about issues we would deal with once married. My husband had an alcohol issue I had dreams about as well...when we got married and lived together for a while, I saw the alcohol dreams manifest...some of them were real nightmares wondering how I could ever marry such a man lol! Again, my emotions were VERY loud in the dream. What's important is that you are Spirit led. My husband has been sober for 2 years now and is everything the Lord promised me and more than I ever could have imagined...though we went through a season of hell on earth with the alcohol. To be honest with you, I don't know if I would have stuck through it if I hadn't been 100% sure he was who God had for me. So try not to worry and pay attention to where God is leading you. I always asked about a guy when I was dating them...He always said no..though I didn't listen to Him with my first husband :( My husband now is the first time He ever said YES!!! And He gave me LOADS of confirmations...but I actively sought them in His Word. Just keep seeking God first and all else shall be added! Don't worry about the rest!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top