Faces in a crowd

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Faces in a crowd

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun May 06, 2012 11:55 am

Does/has anyone else experience(d) this?

There will be a person that stands out to me in a crowd or a particular setting, then sometime later I will meet them or have some form of contact with them. Let me give you an example, I saw two people at school in the halls that would always stand out to me. I couldn't explain it - no words would come to me to pray for them or anything, I was just extremely aware of their presence. A few weeks later I started tutoring students and guess who two of my students were?? That's right, those two people. Then, I noticed a stock photo (generic photo that is used in many ads) on my churches website. One of the guys in the photo stood out. Fast forward several months, I move to another city and church. Guess who I see making announcements?? That's right the guy from the photo!! laugh

I could go on with many other examples, but I think you get my point. Thoughts??

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faces in a crowd

Post by lola21st on Sun May 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Wow, that's remarkable! It's like a prophetic introduction of sorts... :coool:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun May 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Yes, I guess it is a form of prophetic introduction. It happens often, but I'm not usually aware what's happening at first - I'm not aware that I will be interacting with them or how we will connect. Only after I meet the person do I remember seeing them stand out before, then it makes sense that God was the one pointing them out to me. God has a sense of humor, that's for sure! laugh

I asked the question because I'm wondering why does this happen? Is it so that I know God is present or just another way for him to communicate with me?

Last edited by tbsmilesbig on Sun May 06, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added information)

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun May 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Or maybe it's a confirmation that I'm aligning with where he wants me at that time?? thinking

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top