Storm dream-this is kinda long, sorry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Storm dream-this is kinda long, sorry

Post by chevygirl on Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:40 pm

I had this dream in july but I know it still has some meaning for my life and has not been fulfilled. This going on them and still now are that I am very concerned about what my son is being exposed to at his dad's everyother weekend. His dad's live-in girlfriend is a pagan and is into witches and satanic symolism. I was also stressed about living with my parents but have recently moved out of their home. Lastly, I am interested in someone from my church. I had been (and still am) praying for guidance from the Lord concerning this love interest. He does not know I'm interested in him. On the same night, after I had the storm dream, I had a very short dream that this person and I were dating. It was very short and was just about us newly dating. I wonder if this dream has meaning too. The storm dream is below.

Storm Dream

In the begining I am in stern almost arguing conversation with Chad (my ex-husband) about Atley (our three yr old son) in the back yard of my parents home where Atley and I live. Suddenly we hear a voice behind us and turn to see a strang long blonde haired man appear out of the wood behind us. He was moving along the ground on his belly as if slithering like a snake. He worse preasant like clothing. Chad and spoke a few surprised words to him then he knocks Chad to the ground. He is lying in the fetal position not moving but I know he is not dead. I run and try to help him and see that the man has a chain saw and is cutting a line into the ground making a perfect square around him. I am holding Atley now and the man comes after us with the chain saw. I hold Atley close to me and try to shield him. I scream at the man and he backs off and returns to Chad. I am very fearful that the man is going to hurt or even kill Chad and come back after Atley and I. At this point my dream suddenely changes subject and location.

I am now driving in my car. It is very stormy and dark black clouds are rolling in. I am alone and have just left home (I was living w/ my parents). Atley is there with Mom and Dad. I get a few houses away and look out the window and watch a dark, black tornado forming. The tornado touches down and I realize it is headed right for the house where Mom, Dad, and Atley are. I stop the car and get out and run back towards the house. Once I start running back toward the house I no longer see the large black tornado. It is behind me. I desperately want to warn everyone that a tornado is coming and head to the basement for shelter. As I am running I look around me and see smaller tornados forming everywhere. I notice that these tornados are white. I canít get away from them. There are many that have already touched down and many more that are forming. They are all headed for my house! I am terrified and panicking. I canít seem to get there fast enough. I fear that the tornados will get to the house before I have had a chance to get everyone down in the basement. I am literally gripped with fear and hopelessness. I am about three houses from home and suddenly I notice that it is snowing. However it is not cold. I stop and look up and see huge snowflakes, small snowflakes, and white, glittery powder falling and beautiful ice forms and ice crystals. Everything is sparkling and shimmering. The snow coming down is glittery white and the ice forms and crystals are white. It is a very beautiful sight to behold. I then notice that the ice has formed a box like enclosure around me, my home, the house to the left of it, the house to the right of it, and the three homes directly across the street. Six homes total and I are covered by this box like enclosure. I am standing in the middle of the street outside my house now. Then the space directly above me opens up and I see a warm glowing light. Then I see beautiful golden and shimmery white objects hanging from glowing white cords. One of these objects looks like a golden scroll that is open and has on it a white Star of David (six pointed star) and below it a crescent moon. A sudden calm comes over me and I begin to weep and thank God for his protection. I experience His peace, love, and protection like I have never experience before. It felt so calm and comfortable. It is really indescribable. It was a feeling that I have ever felt before. In that moment I knew everything was taken care of and would be ok. I laid down in the snow which still was not cold and wept in Godís awesome, magnificent, and encompassing presence. The dream then ends and I wake up feeling incredible joy and peace that God will work everything out. I could still feel the awesome presence of God even after I woke up.

I feel like the Holy Spirit is telling me that this dream tells more than just the surface story of ďGod will get you through the storm.Ē I feel that this dream may have a prophetic meaning. There are 6 points (and maybe more) to this dream that I feel that God is telling me are significant and represent something but I donít know what they mean.

1. The man in the begining slithered out of the woods on his belly like a snake.

2. The man cut a square around Chad.

3. The little tornadoes were white. The big one was black and seems to disappear.

4. The snow and ice forms an enclosure aaround me and the six homes.

5. The golden scroll had a white Star of David and a cresent moon on it.

6. Six home were covered by the enclosure.

It is my prayer that God will reveal the meaning of this dream to me. I have been seeking Him for the answer.

chevygirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm dream-this is kinda long, sorry

Post by RnestseekR on Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:28 pm

One more point of significance from the dream: there were 6 points of significance. Number 6 repeating a lot here! Hmmm - I will pray and ponder with you.
I personally HATE tornado dreams. Seriously, has ANYONE ever had a GOOD tornado in their dreams? I don't get them all that often, but when I do, they shake me up for a while!
As I said, I will reflect a while. What have you found biblically? Have you taken time to read scriptures w/ the serpent? I know w/ a 3 y/o around you don't get much time to sit and read all the scripture which references a serpent, but the bible may stir something within you.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevygirl on Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:42 am

I've not found anything in the bible that really jumps out at me but I've not really dug real deep. You're absolutely right though, a 3 yr old doesn't give me a lot of time but I do try at night after he goes to bed and when he's napping. The thing that does strike me about it though is that he is not actually a snake. He is human but moves like a snake.
I guess I didn't notice that the # 6 repeats. I just saw the 6 homes covered by the enclosure. Thanks for pointing it out. :smile:

chevygirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top