Please not him, Lord!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please not him, Lord!

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun May 06, 2012 11:25 am

Can someone please give me their opinion about this quick dream? I feel silly for even posting this because I know the Lord does not force us to do things, but I had to post this dream for clarity and peace of mind.

I was standing with a guy that I was supposed to be married to (IRL the guy in my dream is like a brother to me and I have no romantic interest in him. In fact, lately I have thought about his name a lot and fear the Lord is telling me this is who he has for me. crying ) Anyway, I was standing with him and his father; the thought came to me that I liked him, but I loved his father - we hugged for a long time and I felt such comfort and peace with his dad. That was the whole dream, then I woke up.

Thoughts? The possibility of my friend being a potential mate makes me sad.

Last edited by tbsmilesbig on Sun May 06, 2012 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added information)

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please not him, Lord!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun May 06, 2012 12:17 pm

My thoughts are that this guy and his father represent Jesus and The Father. A lot of people, though, tend to find Jesus much more attactive than the Father, as far as relatability goes.

You know, Jesus refers to us as his Brothers and Sisters. Yet, we (the church) are his Bride. Perhaps one of these aspects is easier to grasp than the other.

There's also the possibility of this being a "Future Spouse Dream," but the men in the dream may symbolize others.

Just throwing a few ideas out there.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun May 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Thanks, Mark. I'm not sure, but I appreciate your input! wave

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:15 am