Finding a Lion in my great grandfathers back yard.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding a Lion in my great grandfathers back yard.

Post by steadygaze on Sun May 06, 2012 7:57 am

Hi beloved ones of God.

I had this dream I found to be interesting. In the natural I am writing a book, and I decided to look up apart of my heritage. I never hardly knew my grandfather, so I did a search and was shocked to find out my three times great grandfather migrated here from Germany. I had no clue I was part German. Anyway as I did an ancestral search I was amazed.

Okay to say that then I had this dream that woke me up this morning.

Dream,

I was at a great grandmother and great grandfathers house on my mother side. I had never been there before and it was my first time being able to search out where they use to live. So I am looking around in the house and I go out into the back yard and it is a long backyard, almost the size of a football field. As I am walking my dog is walking with me, and I am looking at the trees and all of a sudden an animal is up in one of the trees, and I cannot make out the animal so I walk up closer to the tree and I get a better look. all of a sudden I realize it is a female lion in the tree and my heart sinks. The lion did not see me it was looking at something or doing something. so I am trying to sneak back to the house with out it noticing me or I would be lunch. I am praying my dog does not see the Lion because if she did she would bark and draw attention. As I walking backwards to the house with my eye on the lion, then my mom decides to call on my cell phone which was in my pocket, I answer it with a whisper and tell my mom to hang on in case anything happens. I am like oh no because now my dog is barking, and the lion took notice and saw me, and all of a sudden the lion comes after me. I wake up with my heart racing this morning..

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finding a Lion in my great grandfathers back yard.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun May 06, 2012 9:22 am

Hello, Steadygaze -

Your discovery of the lion in the tree made me think of making some kind of negative discovery in a family tree. The rest of the dream was basically you attempting to avoid the lion, but it was the things that were out of your control (the phone call and the dog) that led to the chase. In real life, does it seem like you get attacked by the enemy more so because of those around you rather than your own actions?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun May 06, 2012 9:25 am

Yes You have no idea? What do you mean by the question?

The other interesting part however is the fact that I am finding all good things they did nothing bad thus far.lol

Be blessed brother.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun May 06, 2012 9:29 am

steadygaze wrote:What do you mean by the question?

Well, for me, there are times that it seems like I wouldn't have to deal with the enemy as much if I wasn't connected to other people. A lot of times, it's my family so there's no avoiding it. And, sorta like your dream, I can't control their actions to keep the lion from attacking, you know?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun May 06, 2012 9:33 am

That is a good point.

I was thinking why in a back yard/ field?and why was the Lion in a tree? The field is a nation, and a tree represents leader. The King of beasts are up in a tree.I think it has more to do with the nation they came from some kind of ruler. Humm Yes it is all interesting. I am not done doing research. So I guess time will tell.

Man I did not like the Lion attacking and I wake up. Yikes. holy moly

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon May 07, 2012 11:27 am

Hi,
Peace be with you.
I had similar thoughts to those of Mark's.
I think the dream mirrors your feelings about this discovery about your family. Perhaps you are afraid you find out something you don't like. maybe it is just a worry dream.
Maybe these are just my thoughts.
I too have ancestors from Germany (I live in Hungary), they came here in the 18th century.
Please pray about these.
Blessings.
flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top