401k Plot Turns Deadly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

401k Plot Turns Deadly

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun May 06, 2012 6:53 am

This one could be long. Sorry about that in advance...

The dream began with me at the home of a couple of guys. It wasn't totally clear to me how these two guys were connected - they could have been brothers, or they could have been...a couple. They lived in a large, fancy home out in the country. In fact, their home was in the same general area of my city where my parents' live...but this is not a super high-class neighborhood like it was in the dream. The reason that I was there was to speak with them about a 401k plan. At my old call center job in real life, one of the benefit plans that we administered was a 401k. In the dream, it would seem that I was working for them, again.

One of the men began to ask me questions about a letter he had received from my company. The letter had to do with receiving money from the 401k. I looked at the letter while he held it and saw that the amount of money that he was trying to get from the account was around $30,000.00. He also said something at this point that opened my eyes to what was going on, here... See, I realized that this was not his own 401k, but that it actually belonged to his mother. When I saw that the letter was addressed to a woman, I realized that he had been up to no good. In fact, I knew that his activities had been illegal. Unfortunately, at this moment the man knew that I knew of his plans.

Now things really spring into action. With his plan discovered, the man was intent to kill me. He began to chase me around his property. I was only a little faster than he was, so I realized that I'd have to run around for a while to create some distance between him and myself. Once I had enough space between us, I could run to my car. I knew that I'd need that cushion to open the door, get in, and start it up. My opportunity came when some person pulled into their driveway (and between us) in a large silver truck - the timing was great in that it blocked the way for my pursuer, and I was able to get in my car and get out of there.

This car was one that I used to own before my current vehicle. It's this silver little two-door sporty thing (terrible in the snow, though). I was driving out of the neighborhood...but I knew that they were still going to pursue me. However, something happened to me as I fled - somehow, I got into an accident. My car flipped back-over-front, and was terribly damaged when it landed back on the ground. I was also severely hurt. I had lost hope at this point, but was glad to find that the car could be started and was still driveable, albeit with difficulty. And while the car had it's problems, I was in a lot of pain. I decided to call 911 while I kept driving...

An officer answered very casually. When I tried to speak, I found it very difficult to talk. I had to speak a little slower than normal, and I was very deliberate with my words. My phrasing was such that it seemed to the officer that I had been drinking. In fact, the officer thought that I was intoxicated. I assured him that I wasn't and begged him to send help to the road that I was driving on. By the time that I made it clear where I wanted the help to be sent, I was no longer on that road.

At this point, I knew that I was headed to my old job. I wasn't sure if the help that I had called for would be sent. At this moment, I was also aware that the workday was almost over. Once I arrived, I rushed into the building and found a small room with a few employees who were working. I was on my phone, again, but I really don't know who I was calling. I knew that my pursuers would arrive shortly, so I wished to hide in some kind of side room. I encountered an old friend and coworker from this place and asked that she keep me in this room. While I was sitting in the corner of this room (more like a storage closet), I was still on the phone...and now someone cut the power to this building. Everything went dark. I was still on the phone since it was a cell phone, but I told whomever I was speaking to that I needed to go so that I could be quiet...but that I needed them to send help. At this point, I was more afraid than I had been. My pursuers were inside the building, and I had no place to go.

If you have any thoughts on this dream, please share them.
Thanks,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 401k Plot Turns Deadly

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 06, 2012 9:36 am

Well you were never in the wrong...the other guys weren't doing what they were supposed to do. Have you had any dreams that might connect to this one? When I was going through that hard time with that woman who told me the sick goats, I had dreams like this. Some ended in victory, while others left me feeling trapped and afraid. (which is why I was asking about other dreams)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun May 06, 2012 9:44 am

Hmmm.... Well, I haven't had a dream like this in a while. I did have one back in March where I was trying to get away from something and the final scene ended similarly to this one, although last night's dream didn't have the actual face-to-face confrontation that the previous one did. I suppose I could throw the link in here just in case, but it's another long one:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t16524-escalation

Maybe I shouldn't do this, but I tend to get extra concerned about those dreams where they're really "epic" and are long and drawn out. The fact that I can even remember them is amazing to me.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Wow!! I just read your other dream...I'm not sure if they're connected, but I'd keep it in mind just in case..So my thoughts were that this could be about a very stressful situation that drags out over time. Most of my epic dreams that are reeeeaaally long, usually end up carrying over a long period of time. Does that make sense? For example, the recent dreams I had about my goat disaster manifested throughout a two week/month period...I wouldn't worry too much though. I think both dreams are about your feelings of being trapped in a situation you feel you cant get out of. But you never saw yourself die, so that's encouraging!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top