3 cats chasing follwed by another dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 cats chasing follwed by another dream

Post by craj829 on Sat May 05, 2012 10:27 pm

I was in Love and in a splendid relation for 2 years with a girl wanting to marry her. Was persuading my parents. Meanwhile when my parents accepted her...the girl without any notice decided against marrying me. I dont know how girl could accept another guy and shes now getting married to him in May 2012. I was chatting to this girl daily and she told me about the dream she had about 2 weeks back....
Her dream.....

"The Girls wedding arrangements were going on and the girl just wanted to check the arrangements. when she entered the church she found the board..." GIRL weds ......."
the guys name she saw was not the name of the guy she was to marry....it was some other name which she do not remember/clearly see. She shouted at those attending the arrangements to change the name and went back to her room to get ready for wedding...In her room she saw 3 big cats enclosing her and scaring and chasing her...she was trying to drive them away but they would not.

This was the dream the girl had about 20 days back.....

Lately 2 days back...the girl had yet another dream.....

In the dream the girl was with the guy at his home whom she is getting married to...She was insulted, tortured and beaten up by some people at that home whose faces she could not see clearly....she was weeping very badly...it seems it was like hell for her....she then came out of that home....and she saw a person who talked to her and told her...I know how bad you are feeling...I'l show you a place where there is happiness and joy...and he took her to another house and gave her a room..He called all his family and introduced her to them..they all welcomed her very much and showed her love. The persons wife made her have bath..gave her new clothes and food to eat. The girl said the family she saw was none other than my family...seems the person and his wife were my parents. And she saw me peeping her talking to my mom from the door corner of a room. She was saying that it was like heaven to her having come from hell.

Please interpret this dream....
Is the girl gonna have tribulations with the guy whom shes getting married to ?
Is she gonna come back to me after her marriage and join me.and my life...?

craj829

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 cats chasing follwed by another dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Hello, craj829 -

Jumping directly to your questions: I won't say with any certainty whether or not this girl is going to come back to you and your life. I also won't say whether this girl will have tribulations with this other man, should she marry him - you said that she is set to wed this man in May of this year. Has the wedding already taken place?

Here's what I will say: I believe that the three cats from the first dream are evil spirits sent to harrass her during this engagement/wedding period. She had struggled with them, and could not get them to flee. They're likely to be confusion, doubt, etc...

The second dream could represent what could happen in this marriage. If she's not yet married to this man, God may be trying to show her the options that she has. The dream may also be born of her own soulish cares, a product of her doubt and confusion in this time. Only the dreamer would know for sure. Since you're sharing the dream here, second-hand, my advice is that you pray for this individual to have peace regarding what is God's perfect will for her and that she would be free of harrassment from the enemy.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by craj829 on Sun May 06, 2012 2:07 am

Shes not yet married...her wedding is in the last week of may...she was urging me to talk to her parents at this stage when everything is set for her marriage with the other guy. But her second dream was so clear and so real she was telling me...

craj829

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun May 06, 2012 8:53 am

craj829 wrote:Shes not yet married...her wedding is in the last week of may...she was urging me to talk to her parents at this stage when everything is set for her marriage with the other guy. But her second dream was so clear and so real she was telling me...

To be honest, I see these dreams as soulish dreams (Ecc 5:3). To me it seems like the feelings/concerns that she has about her upcoming marriage are manifesting in her dreams.

Has she been urging you to talk to her parents in real life or was that part of the dream?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by craj829 on Sun May 06, 2012 10:17 am

She has been urging to talk to her parents in real life...its not a part of the dream

craj829

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun May 06, 2012 10:46 am

This is a very sensitive situation and since I'm not in your locale and don't know the nuances of everything I hesitate to offer advice but want to offer the following:

Leading up to a wedding, the couple should be happy, joyful, and filled with anticipation at what married life will be like together, fulfilling their dreams together, etc. To feel doubt/uncertainty weeks before a wedding is a sign that it shouldn't take place. The fact that she's still in communication with you about it is also a sign that it shouldn't take place, on one level she's already involved in a relationship that's inappropriate/dishonoring to her engaged relationship. I say this not to offend but to offer a sober perspective. The marriage covenant is a lifelong committment so the man and woman have to be sure that they are commmitted to the covenant, it shouldn't be taken lightly nor should it be rushed into. It would be better to postpone the wedding until she's 150% certain that that man is indeed the one she wants to spend the rest of her life with or that you're the one that she wants to marry.

I would also ask you to exercise caution. It sounds as though you love this woman and want to marry her. This is good but it might be best to cut off your communication with her so that she can independently seek God for wisdom and direction in this situation. Pray for her (and yourself) but let her draw the conclusion on her own that this marriage shouldn't take place. This action may sound harsh but it is also for your protection so that you aren't accused of trying to dissuade her from the marriage but also so that you yourself know that she is doing this of her own accord. Even more importantly, it will also give you an opportunity to seek and hear from God directly regarding yourself and her.

Should she decide to call off this wedding and the two of you get back together, please be sure to get some pastoral counseling to understand why she called off the wedding with you to marry this man and why now she's called off the wedding with him before moving forward in any relationship with her. If she has commitment issues (or other issues that impact relationships), it will cause you heartache in the long run if not addressed and resolved and that isn't what God wants for you in a marriage.

Praying God's wisdom for you, brother! Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top