Girl jumping a fence

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Girl jumping a fence

Post by rosebush on Sat May 05, 2012 4:59 pm

I had an epic dream last night, which is unusual for me. It all took place in a former dwelling, a house that belonged to my family. This house has typically been about division as it was a single fam home transformed into a duplex.

Most of the dream happens in the back bedroom. This dream part occurred looking out the back window of this bdrm when I realize there is a neighborhood girl who is repeatedly trespassing, coming into the back yard by jumping over the fence. That same girl transforms into an old woman who I try to reason with to not trespass, but also share with her a story about a kitten/cat that our family has nurtured, bottle fed, for 14 weeks. Weird, I know. I am able to see the older woman's face clearly, but she doesn't resemble anyone that I know. She looks about retirement age.

Any thoughts on the meaning of jumping a fence appreciated.
Rosie

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Girl jumping a fence

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 05, 2012 5:21 pm

I would look at jumping a fence as bypassing boundaries.

There's also John 10:1 to consider - ""I tell you the truth, anyone who sneaks over the wall of a sheepfold, rather than going through the gate, must surely be a thief and a robber!"

I don't know what your current situation is, Rose, but if there's a possibility of interacting with a false teacher, the dream may be to warn you about it. When I look at the story of the kitten, it may be that your own characteristics of Compassion are what have connected you to this person in real life. Just a thought.

-Mark

Last edited by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 05, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Sat May 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Thanks Mark, you have me thinking...! wow Thankfully I am looking out a back window. I have no one at present that could fit the bill of a false teacher in my life, although false teaching is just about everywhere!!

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top