i need guidance and prayer.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i need guidance and prayer.

Post by cogicgirl33 on Sat May 05, 2012 2:47 pm

Someone please pray with me. I am seeking God for some spiritual things in my life. I am desperate for him to do thi. The song you are the air I breathe is so heavy in my heart, I need him more than the air.

cogicgirl33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i need guidance and prayer.

Post by lola21st on Sun May 06, 2012 10:22 am

Father God, we lift cogicgirl33 to You and ask that You would bless her at the point of her need. We don't know the things that are heavy on her heart but You do. We pray that You give her wisdom, comfort, and peace regarding these matters. Thankfully, You are a loving and faithful God, no good thing will you keep from us, every good and perfect gift is from you. We thank you Lord, that you will give her the desires of her heart as she delights herself in You. In the meantime Father, give cogicgil33 a sign, a word of encouragement, something that let's her know that You hear her and are with her. We give you all the glory now and forever, Amen.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cogicgirl33 on Sun May 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Thank you so much for that. Yes my heart has been heavy. But God is still God. Thank you for the Scripture, just the Scripture you gave confirmed something. I have been praying for a vision God gave mew years ago. I was thirteen to precise. I thought that I miscarried it some way or form. But Lola you said for me to wait for it. God bless, increorase, and strengthen you.

cogicgirl33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top