wedding in a church with shaky floors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding in a church with shaky floors

Post by cogicgirl33 on Sat May 05, 2012 2:27 pm

I dreamed that I was getting married. I put on my beautiful white dress and walked to the foyer,
My nerves were so bad. I was very nervous. The moment the door opened I was scared. So my groom came and met me half way and reached his hand out. I walked to meet him, when we got to the alter the floor began to move and shake. My mother got on her knees and put her weight on my feet s1o that I didn't fall. But my groom slipped and slid under the pulpit. I pulled him up. I heard different conversations from the guest that was present.( People I hadn't seen in years) They mentioned that he had bought us a house inBrazoria county, one lady said that he moved from the Heights of Houston TX. I looked it up on the internet and those areas do exist. Someone please help me. I can still feel my mother holding my ankle tight and the butterflies in my stomach. This was to real to just be a dream...

cogicgirl33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wedding in a church with shaky floors

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 05, 2012 3:50 pm

Hello, and welcome to the site. I'd like to ask you a couple questions to help understand where the dream may relate in your life. Are you actually at a place where marriage is something that may take place in your near future? If not, the marriage event in the dream could be symbolic for something else that takes a great commitment like marriage.

The events of the dream may very well play in a similar way in real life. You may find yourself entering a shaky or unstable period. You were stabilized and able to endure this due to your mothers actions in the dream. The one that you were marrying (or entering a real-life commitment with) wasn't able to stand on their own, and so you needed to lift him up. In the dream, you mother may represent herself, or someone else who is able to secure your footing (say, through prayer), or even the Lord - in my own dreams, my mom has represented Him. It's also from this place of stability and security that you're able to rescue others. You're likely well-grounded.

The locations mentioned in the dream aren't anything that I feel I can speak to, however. Their purpose in the dream may become clear at a later time.

What I've said are simply my own thoughts. If you do not feel that they fit, please disregard them.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cogicgirl33 on Sat May 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Marriage is something that I have been praying for and anticipating for the first time in my life. I am not seeing anyone serious but I am asking God to connect me with the right person /Man.

cogicgirl33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top