Winning an RV

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winning an RV

Post by justicarjamie on Sat May 05, 2012 10:15 am

I was at an RV dealership of some kind, everyone interested in RVís was standing in a shallow waist deep pool and the RVís were lined up on the side of the pool. An announcer was in the pool too, walking by all of the interested people. He started announcing that they would give away one RV to some lucky person, and everyone was holding a yellow ticket with a number printed on it. I was standing at the end of the line of people with my ticket. I was excited but knew I didnít have a good chance of winning because there were a lot of people. The announcer came up to the woman a few feet in front of me, and read her numbers, she didnít win and her yellow ticket burned up in her hands. She looked disappointed. The announcer walked up to me and read my numbers, and I won! I was so excited, and I came out of the pool to choose my RV, and a girl who I knew to be my parents renter, came out to get my RV ready and hook it up to my land. She was happy for me and said I was lucky to have my own land and now my own RV.

In reality I have my own land but nothing on it, and have been thinking about buying an RV when I can so I can live there.

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Winning an RV

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 05, 2012 7:07 pm

justicarjamie wrote:In reality I have my own land but nothing on it, and have been thinking about buying an RV when I can so I can live there.

Ha! Up until I read this line, I was tossing around the idea of the dream being about some type of missions work. Perhaps it's actually about being blessed with a real RV!

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Sun May 06, 2012 5:50 am

Thanks Mark, lol how great would that be, winning an actual RV.

Jamie

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top