The Germans invaded Canada

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Germans invaded Canada

Post by Den on Fri May 04, 2012 4:25 pm

In my dream the Germans invaded Canada, I'm scared. I am captive with others in a room at the mall. Somehow I have found favor with ones of the Germans Officers. He looks after our safety. I had tried to call my daughter but couldn't make it.

I manage to go outside I wanted to find my daughter. On the street there was many woman captive, the Germans kept them captive they wanted to use them later for sex. I was walking near by and I saw with great satisfaction my daughter, I took her with me and cover her head and body as much I could because my daughter was very young woman and beautiful and if they had seen her they would have taken her. So we manage to escape from there and I brought her with me at the mall, it was the only place I could go.

When we arrive at the mall the German Officer the one that I had found favor with did not like me living the mall and was ready to gave up on me, I look at him with supplication in my eyes. And there was another German Officer and I felt in my dream that he was going to take my daughter away from me and my daughter start crying, she was afraid and I was too and I told the Officer do you have a daughter...then you'll understand that I want my daughter with me. The other Officer says let me see if she looks like you oh yea he says she definitely looks like you, and they decide it was ok to keep her with me. So she was safe with me.

In real life my daughter is in her 30’s but in the dream she was about 17 to 20 around that age.

Thank you for interpretation

Last edited by Den on Tue May 15, 2012 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Germans invaded Canada

Post by daphanie02 on Tue May 08, 2012 9:19 am

IRL are you concerned for your daughter in some way?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Wed May 09, 2012 9:20 am

I'm concerned for my 17 years old grand-son, he is my daughter's son.

Thank you for taking the time to respond
God bless

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top