My Niece's Two Teachers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Niece's Two Teachers

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri May 04, 2012 7:59 am

Hello, all -

In the dream, I was with my sister and my niece. My sister and I had gone with my niece to her school, which didn't actually resemble her school in the dream. We were there before her day was set to begin. She had two tasks that she needed to do: One of them was to complete a test for one teacher, and then she had to head to another place in the school to meet with a second teacher for some kind of activity. I don't recall what the activity was, but it was something desirable. However, she HAD TO complete the test for the first teacher before she could meet with the second.

We arrived at the Testing Teacher's classroom, but the teacher wasn't there, yet. We were a bit anxious about this, thinking that we wouldn't have time to meet with the second one if the first didn't arrive soon. Thankfully, the teacher showed up, and we waited while my niece took the test.

While we waited, I sat on a couch. I'm not sure, but I want to say that I played with some kind of hand-held video game thing. Other children began to arrive, and I thought to myself that the school day must be getting close to starting. My niece finished the test, though, and we should have had time to move on to the next teacher. At this point, I want to say that I had a specific reason for being there: It seemed that, if necessary, I was to be a bodyguard of sorts for her while we moved through the area to meet with the second teacher. I knew that I had a sword with me if I needed to fight anything...evil? I didn't think I was going to fight actual people. The sword was also something that would appear if I willed it - it wasn't something strapped to me or carried around with me.

Now, since she had finished the test, I stood up to join her and my sister. I looked at a clock on the wall and saw that it read 9:00. I began to panic a bit, since this meant that school had already started. I looked at another clock, and it said 10:00. I was very surprised by this, and actually didn't believe it. Then, I saw a third clock. This one said 8:00, and I knew that this was the correct time. School would be starting soon, but we figured that we had a few minutes to get to the other teacher if we hurried.

Any thoughts on this dream are appreciated. I actually have a good idea for most of it, especially the bodyguard portion. If you have anything to add specifically about the clocks portion at the end, I'd be glad to hear it. Or any other part, I suppose. :)

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Niece's Two Teachers

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri May 04, 2012 9:32 am

Hmmm - I'm wondering if this is connected to the conversation you had with your niece on your recent drive home? Is that where the sword comes in, you wanting to protect her from things she could be learning in school??

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri May 04, 2012 10:25 am

Very possible, tbsmilesbig. I'm thinking that there's something specific that she may have to go through, soon. You see, a close friend of mine, who has never met my niece, also had a dream of her last night. In this dream, we (my niece, my friend, myself, and my friend's family) we driving somewhere. Up ahead of us were two tornadoes, one of which was slowly beginning to weaken. We stopped somewhere to wait for the storm to pass.

So, just to throw it out there: If anyone would be so kind as to pray for my niece, that would be awesome. She's only 10.

Last edited by TheWhiteShadow on Fri May 04, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri May 04, 2012 11:07 am

Praying now!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri May 04, 2012 10:51 pm

I appreciate your prayers for her!

Ok, my friend who dreamed of the tornadoes was kind enough to remind me of my own dream from back in March. If anyone's interested in the full dream, here's the link:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t16507-two-events-in-my-bedroom

The reason that I mention it is because of the timing mentioned in the dream and the symbols of the mouse and opposum. Bear with me...

In the dream, my sister mentioned doing an Iron Man with my mom for her birthday. My sister's birthday was just the other day. Next weekend, she and my other sister are running a Marathon (not an Iron Man, but still a big deal). I did not know this when I had the dream. Likewise, my mom is going with them, but to cheer...and to watch my niece while they run. There's a whole lot of fuss that's gone into the preparations for that weekend, and I'd hate to some kind of dumb fight between anyone as a result.

Where am I going with this? Well, I only just made the comparison (or connection) between the two tornadoes - one being weaker - and the mouse and opposum in my own dream. AND...that they all may be symbols for my mother and my sister. I mentioned the possibility of a fight or hostility between them, and I'd hate for my niece to have to get caught up in that as she loves them both.

Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions. Still, all this talk may give a little direction on what to pray for, no?

Thanks again,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat May 05, 2012 1:18 am

Hi Mark,
Just about the clocks.. these are just thoughts but I feel like it has to do with God's timing, and how He's never late - even when other indicators may show otherwise. These other indicators/times may still cause some kind of concern because they make it appear like it is too late. But the good thing is you had the discernment to know which was the right time to trust and base your decision on. And you could still see the 2nd teacher - who was supposed to bring 'something desirable'. I don't know, just thoughts. Praying!

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Sat May 05, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 05, 2012 5:52 am

Thanks, Lionheartedgirl, for what you've pointed out! Makes sense to me...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top