Times in dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Times in dreams

Post by Stephanie444 on Fri May 04, 2012 2:07 am

I had two dreams about similar subjects on the same date six years apart. In both dreams, there were times mentioned. One of them was 2:57 and the other was 10:45. What could these numbers mean, if anything?

Stephanie444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Times in dreams

Post by Cholette on Fri May 04, 2012 6:12 am

Hi Stephanie!

I'm not sure if the actual time is literal or not, but sometimes in my dreams when I see a time on the clock, it's God's way of telling me that there is a specific time frame that He has in place for the manifestation of whatever the dream is about. it's not really about the numbers on the clock as much as it represents a general time.

It's up to the dreamer to seek God on how He uses certain things to communicate with them, but for me, that's what it means. I hope this helps.

Blessings...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:05 am

Cholette wrote:

I'm not sure if the actual time is literal or not, but sometimes in my dreams when I see a time on the clock, it's God's way of telling me that there is a specific time frame that He has in place for the manifestation of whatever the dream is about. it's not really about the numbers on the clock as much as it represents a general time.

It's up to the dreamer to seek God on how He uses certain things to communicate with them, but for me, that's what it means. I hope this helps.

thumbs

If you get a chance take a look at the thread/study below, http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t834-study-on-christians-and-the-use-of-numbers-please-read-and-submit-a-reply?highlight=numbers

I hope it helps,
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top