Partial manifestations??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Partial manifestations??

Post by tbsmilesbig on Thu May 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Has anyone ever had a dream that manifested in parts even though the dream was not broken up, but one steady story? I say the latter because sometimes I will have a dream and then the scene will change to something else, but for the sake of this question, I'm wondering if anyone has had a dream that is all one scene that manifested in parts.

Thanks, all! :hooray:

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Partial manifestations??

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun May 06, 2012 1:40 am

Anyone?

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun May 06, 2012 9:19 am

Yes, this happens to me frequently. I often have dreams where one small part of the dream manifests within a day or two while the other parts take a much longer time to manifest. I think this is a common thing, to me it's God saying that just as that small part manifested so shall the other parts though it may take longer. It's like my signature scripture states, Habukkuk 2:3, some dreams or dream symbols will manifest at their appointed time and this time may take days, months, even years to manifest. So when we have dreams or symbols that we can't understand, the best thing to do is to record them and have faith that the Lord will reveal the meaning to us when He is ready. flower

Last edited by lola21st on Sun May 06, 2012 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun May 06, 2012 10:00 am

Thanks, Lola. That verse has always stood out to me as well. I would have to agree about the partial manifestations because that's what I'm experiencing, just needed to know if that was "normal" laugh

Have a great day!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top