About to be eaten/submitting to a dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About to be eaten/submitting to a dragon

Post by v3ryan on Thu May 03, 2012 11:57 am

I had a dream last night in which one part of it was where I was in this building (a store or restaurant) but everyone there was silent, but nobody knew why. It was as if they had known, but had forgotten why exactly. Then this dragon comes, and it wants to eat me. I start acting very odd in the dream. Bowing to this dragon, paying respect to it, when it wants to eat me, I don't really want to be eaten, but don't fight it anyway. (I'm not sure if it's because I'm going along with it trying to find a way out of the place, or what exactly) In order to be "eaten" I need to sign my name on this paper, but apparently my writing isn't legible, and I need to rewrite it. This is the point where I don't bother writing it again. I don't recall any emotions in the dream, other than this bizarre awe at the part where I was bowing.

What concerns me is what I know the dragon usually represents in The Bible. Why would I be bowing to the devil? I did read this article about this man who claims to be the incarnate of the Second Coming of Jesus, and his followers are actually getting 666 tatooed to their wrists, and so I was praying for them last night. Then I started wondering about that mark in general and what it is, and then usually I have these anxiety issues and I feel I may have done some sort of symbolism thing to sort of accept it, and I need to do something to vertify that I have not accepted it. (An example would be getting 777, or a cross tattooed to my wrists, or other parts of my body, or something like that. I have some of the most bizarre anxieties sometimes.)

I know these anxieties are just what they are, anxieties, so I try not to pay attention to them, but as for this dream, it does concern me. My brother was also in this location too, and I'm wondering if this dream may possibly represent our other Christian brothers and sisters who are following this person. What I distinctly remember from this dream is that the people in the room definetly seemed oblivious to what was going on when the dragon showed up, as if they couldn't see him, or as if they were put to sleep or in a trance when he showed up so they would have no memory of his visitation.

Any ideas or possibly words of knowledge to what this means? Thanks.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About to be eaten/submitting to a dragon

Post by v3ryan on Thu May 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Ok, something I wish to add.

I also had a different dream too, but I didn't post it, because I didn't see any connection. I dreamt I was at this Chinese buffet, and the restaurant had closed down so I was eating with the staff trying to finish off what was not eaten. I remember looking for wantons, and I saw what looked like chicken wings, but I didn't take some yet. (That was pretty much the dream) Then today in real life I see a friend of mine posted a picture of chicken wings in what looks like a buffet setting on Facebook, so I'm like, "Ok, let's take a look." And I see someone had used a label maker to put the word "Dragon" on the container. I found that interesting.

Last edited by v3ryan on Thu May 03, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to vertify between dream and reality)

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 06, 2012 9:12 am

Yes that is interesting...things like that I call "reminders". Those little manifestations from those big dreams you have are things that the Lord uses to get our attention and it means that your dream is indeed prophetic. In my dreams dragons usually represent something VERY big in my life that is threatening and scary and something you feel you have no control over. You bowing to it shows your doing everything in your power to prevent this threat from becoming a reality. I'm reminded of jezebel and Elijah. Elijah had just had a huge victory in the Lord and heard about Jezebel killing all the Lord's prophets (1 Kings 19). He fled because he feared this dragon of a threat...but the Lord saw him through..Elijah had been so depressed and afraid he wanted to die... sometimes fear of threats make us do things out of character for us...But the Lord will sustain you! He will see you through it!!! Just trust in Him and hold on to the promises in His word!! He has given us hinds feet!!!!

Psalm 18:31 For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?

32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.

34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.

35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.

36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.

37 I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top