Please Help Me Interpret this weird dream...Please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Help Me Interpret this weird dream...Please!

Post by meka1272 on Wed May 02, 2012 6:39 am

I had the craziest dream last night. I dreamed that I started dating Bobby Brown and we were all over each other, just couldn’t get enough of each other…really in love and everyone was upset with me for taking Whitney Houston’s man. Him and I kept running into Whitney at certain events and stuff but she never got out of character was always smiling and stuff. Even my own family had negative things to say to me about stealing Whitney’s man. It was the younger Whitney and Bobby though. Then one day, I am alone and I run into Whitney at some event and she calls me into some back room or something and she’s smiling all big and by talking to me. And she gets all close to me and I get uncomfortable and I say man, you guys are some very touchy feely people (referring to her and bobby) and she laughed and said no Tameka you are the touchy feely one, then she gives me and bobby her blessing and she covers my eyes with her hands and I pass out. I wake up not knowing where I am but feel very strongly that she is ok with me being with Bobby now. Everyone else wanted me to back off and let them get back together but when she had me one on one, she gave me her blessing.

I can’t get this dream out of my mind. As silly and weird as it was it feels so strongly that it means something.

Another weird this is I'm not this huge Whitney or Bobby Brown fan. I mean I liked and respected her of course and sad that she is no longer with us but I don't walk around thinking about her like that. I don't lose sleep or anything. She had an amazing voice, I definitely recognize that but I listen to mostly Gospel or Contemporary Christian music so I'm not this huge fan of either of them. That's what made it even more strange for me.....I'm not a die hard fan.

meka1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help Me Interpret this weird dream...Please!

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 06, 2012 9:19 am

I just have a question...could Whitney and Bobby be symbolic for other people in your life? Do you see this situation fit your life somehow?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meka1272 on Wed May 09, 2012 5:08 am

I kind of do. There's this old friend of mine that is in a relationship he really doesn't want to be in but everyone around him doesn't want him to end it. That's just a tiny piece of the story but thats the only thing I can think of that could relate.

meka1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top