giant and the Bible

View previous topic View next topic Go down

giant and the Bible

Post by jmccanless63 on Tue May 01, 2012 8:37 pm

I had a dream I was in what appeared to be a class room. While in the room a very tall big man or giant came in and walked close to me. My personal Bible was on the desk I was sitting at. The giant was now starring at my Bible then after a period of time the giant threw the Bible into the trash and walked away. When the giant was gone I turned almost all the way around and the Bible was there instead of the trash. In this dream I was not really scared but was more shocked than anything probly. Any one have some insight thanks.

jmccanless63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: giant and the Bible

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue May 01, 2012 9:37 pm

Hello, jmccanless63 -

These are just my own thoughts on the dream, and not necessarily an interpretation. I look at the classroom setting to indicate that God may be desiring to show or teach you something. I see the giant as something that's hostile to the Word of God and needs to be overcome. Now, is there anything in your life that stands out to you as affecting you the same way the giant affected the situation in the dream? Specifically, is there anything that comes in and seems like it's able to throw aside the things of God with the same disregard as the giant?

The positive message from the dream, to me, is that the Word of God prevails over all the other things that actually belong in the garbage. It will not be contained. The timing of the victory seems connected to the absence or removal of the giant.

The giant could be any number of things from something personal like a habit or mindset, or it could be someone in your life where a relationship may have to be severed.

As I said, these are just my thoughts and may be off.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jmccanless63 on Wed May 02, 2012 4:57 am

A have an old buddy from 1st a grade that's not saved and is I would say in a way not really appearing to take in what I say about the Lord so idk.. and it might possibly be a mind set not too sure but I have been praying for if I'm supposed to go to a college and just direction in general thanks for your help. Jeremy

jmccanless63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top