Crossing Bridges at park

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossing Bridges at park

Post by meg2011 on Tue May 01, 2012 10:40 am

I was leaving town going south. I was on the back of dad's yellow truck standing. Dad was driving. I saw K (friend's daughter) at the gas station. I see that she has a green scarf tied around her head. I thought I wonder if she knows how ridicoulus she looks. She was talking on a cellphone as she was pulling out of the gas station. Her father, N, was in front of us. He turns east. I assumed to go back to his office at work. I thought K was going to go see her father but she kept following me. K was driving really fast passing cars and then caught up with us. I climbed into the back of the truck. By this time we are now going east. K keeps passing cars and then passes us. She passed another car and a car was coming she nearly missed it. I was thinking wow no wonder she has had several accidents. (she has IRL) I start praying for protection around her. She then turns to go out of town. I was thinking your dad lets you leave town on a school night.

We are then on foot at a park. There is a bridge we are crossing. Eric is walking across towards us. Steve is with me. He said something about going to Trilla. I said why? There is nothing there. I am then at a different part of the park. Now my cousin Josh is with me. I go over a bridge on foot and there is a Bernese Mountain Dog laying down. I then see a small koi. Thought I should get it and take it home. Then we go over another bridge. Krissy is there we another dog. A golden retriever. I was thinking something about this place lets the dogs live here. I then see a pony and a horse. Both of them look alike except for the size difference. They were both tan and very pretty. Kind of like clydesdales. They were hooked up to one of those pony ride things. Someone asked if I was still saving my money for a pony. Then Josh said we need to finish what we started writing about the park. My Aunt Julia is now with me. We are still at the park. I see marathon runners practicing. They have numbers on their backs. I told her we should follow them. I use to walk with several of them a couple years ago. I told her you walk around the park and I did 2 miles that way. I am now in a wheel chair, not sure why. Julia and some others follow these people. You went through a amusement park ride. Not actually on the ride but walking through it. It added more distance. I am waiting at the gate so I can join in when they are finished. I was waiting there because of the wheel chair. I keep looking for them, then I decide I am going to ditch the wheel chair since I don't really need it.

Little background N is the one I've been shown I will eventually marry. K his is daughter. I have been praying for both of them for awhile now. She concerns me. Mostly because she doesn't have a women in the house anymore to help guide her. Some of the stuff she has done has caused me to really start praying for guidance for her. (So I think I understand that part of the dream) Her mother lives far enough away that she really isn't that involved. Thank God she has godly grandparents that live here in town to help her.

meg2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossing Bridges at park

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Well I was just going to say that the first part of the dream I felt was to urge you to continue praying for this girl. (I think you got that part already lol) And another thing that stood out to me was the wheelchair. It seems to symbolize something that you're relying on for help that later you decide you don't really need.. Just some thoughts here...The animals are very interesting. In my dreams animals either stand for people or other animals since I live on a farm lol. These are just some thoughts based on my own experience...not a Holy Spirit interpretation.. I pray the Lord provides clarity to you about this soon.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meg2011 on Tue May 08, 2012 10:30 am

On Saturday, May 5th I was in a neighboring town. I believe I had the first part of this manifest or close to it. I was the one at the gas station getting gas before heading home. I saw K at the stoplight, which was red at the time, she too was heading home. I ended up following her back home, approx 20 miles. She was driving like a mad women. Seriously! I started out following close behind her and within minutes she was out of sight. She had to have been going 80-90 mph. I was thinking "dang girl...I now see why you have had several accidents." I remembered the dream at that point and did the only thing I knew to do. Pray for her safety.

As far as the rest of the dream goes, I am still not sure on that. I do think that the animals represent people just not sure who, unless it is this family.

meg2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top