3 cats chasing & following

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 cats chasing & following

Post by craj829 on Tue May 01, 2012 6:46 am

I was in Love and in a splendid relation for 2 years with a girl wanting to marry her. Was persuading my parents. Meanwhile when my parents accepted her...the girl without any notice decided against marrying me. The prevailing situations forced the girl to accept another guy and shes now getting married to him in May 2012. I was chatting to this girl daily and she told me about the dream she had about 2 weeks back....
Her dream.....

"The Girls wedding arrangements were going on and the girl just wanted to check the arrangements. when she entered the church she found the board..." GIRL weds ......."
the guys name she saw was not the name of the guy she was to marry....it was some other name which she do not remember/clearly see. She shouted at those attending the arrangements to change the name and went back to her room to get ready for wedding...In her room she saw 3 big cats enclosing her and scaring and chasing her...she was trying to drive them away but they would not.

This is the dream she had...Please interpret the dream and post.

craj829

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 cats chasing & following

Post by owen on Tue May 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Is she happy that she's getting married with other guy?

Because you said that a situation has forced her to be engaged with the other guy. it sounds like she'll became unhappy as soon as she gets married.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by craj829 on Tue May 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Yes!!! Shes happy getting married to that guy...i tried to convince her and persuade her to come back to me...but never...shes as straight as a Ram rod. when ever i chat with ever...shes excited about her wedding...she speaks of her wedding gown..shopping..and her would be ....and all...For sure shes happy about the guy shes getting married to....

craj829

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue May 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Since that dream is for her and not for you, definitely, the meaning of the dream must be connected with what's going in her life.

dreaming cats attacking is not good. Sometimes cat can mean withcraft or occult practices. Do you have any idea if the woman or the the guy is involved in this kind of practice?

Maybe, she barely knows the man she's marrying to.

Remember these are just my thoughts. But if you think it has some truth on it in real life, you must pray for her.

praying a prayer for you

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top