Planting gold, silver and bronze coins in a garden

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Planting gold, silver and bronze coins in a garden

Post by Macleod on Tue May 01, 2012 5:17 am

My husband and I were looking at a new home to move into. We were looking at what felt like a farm that had two dwellings. One of the houses was for us and the other was for another couple who were our friends. The one driveway lead to these two houses, it was cosy and beautiful and the prospect was exciting. I thought of us building a barn but then realised we would need 2 barns side by side. One was to house my husbands vehicles - boat, quad bike etc.

I was standing at our house looking at how lovely the surrounding area was and saw in front of me a round garden/flower bed, with 3 lovely, unusual, trees growing from it. I wanted to grow trees like these. I then saw a small herb garden and another flower bed with new shoots coming from it. Everything was so new and the soil was well turned and looked good. I immediately started planting in these beds, the soil was good and every now and then I would go to a purpose built box where a supply of good soil was kept. I started planting - but I was planting coins. In each bed and even in the soil in the box I would plant 2 coins, for each silver or gold coin, I had to plant a bronze coin with it otherwise the tree wouldn't grow. I saw myself planting a silver 50p coin, a silver 20p coin a gold 1 coin and with each of these coins, I planted a 2p bronze coin. I also planted under a tub, which was on the flower bed, when you lifted the tub, there was water (which kept it's shape) - I planted in the water or in the soil under the water. I was then excitedly thinking that finally, with this good soil, I can grow plants or flowers in pots. Everything looked so pretty and clean and new (except the trees in the round flower bed, they were bigger, mature but the flower bed they grew in was clean and the soil was well turned).

I was so happy that our friends were moving with us, we wouldn't be alone, I thought that I must ensure I keep a close relationship/friendship with the woman.

I have some ideas but would love it if someone could help piece it together.
Blessings
Rochelle

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Planting gold, silver and bronze coins in a garden

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Hello, Rochelle -

Not an interpretation, but I can offer you my thoughts. First, the part of the dream where you had to build two barns - You knew that the first barn was for your husband's things. To me, this barn is like a safe place for your current provisions and blessings, while the 2nd one would be filled later on. If there's anything going on in your life where you're thinking of what to do for the future, the message may be to go ahead and prepare for it ahead of time while taking care of what you have now.

I saw the planting of the coins as a cooperation with the Holy Spirit in His work. The bronze coins, to me, are what you contribute to His work, while the other coins of value are His part. The thing is, YOUR part is necessary for there to be any growth. That's not to say that what we do doesn't have any value - it's more like keeping things in perspective. Now, I'm not entirely sure about the detail of the water under the tub, so I won't speak on that. The last part about your friends, though...You placed a lot of value on that relationship and were going to ensure that it lasted. Could the work that you were doing in the dream (the joint work with the Holy Spirit) relate to a similarly-valued relationship with someone in real life? A ministry partner or something?

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Tue May 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Thank you Mark for your reply, you're an extremely anointed man.

I only read your reply today as I've been offline a few weeks but I believe you are correct when you say "the message may be to go ahead and prepare for it ahead of time while taking care of what you have now." My dream is regarding our Sunday school where I assist in teaching. This message was recently confirmed when God gave our leading Sunday school teacher a very similar visual picture with the message that He will plant the children when everything is in alignment and at the right time. I wonder if she is the friend "Ministry partner" in the other house?

Something happened today, I was in our Christian book store looking for books to give the children at prize giving. Before going into the store I asked God to guide me and seemed to be finding appropriate books for each child with regards to where they are with their relationship with God, THEN, I came across books with the title "The tale of the Three Trees" (The powerful message that God has a special plan for each of us. He is in control; therefore we can trust Him. [Jeremiah 29: 11])

I couldn't believe it when I saw the title. I had never read or (embarrassed to admit) even heard of it. Until now, I wasn't sure of what the three trees in my dream actually meant/symbolised.

Thank you so very much for sharing your thoughts!!!

Huge Blessings
Rochelle

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top