the three tables

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the three tables

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 pm

These dreams seem to follow a similar theme, so I've put them together..

I followed a British lady(she was famous somehow, maybe a royal) into a restaurant, it seemed strange that she would eat with common people. I followed her in, but I wasn’t with her. I liked the look of the restaurant, there was fish tanks and flowers and lightbulbs everywhere. I walked down a staircase, and found my table with a group of people that I was meeting for dinner, but the table was really strange - when I sat down people’s backs were faced to me, and they had to turn around to talk to me and get closer. Then I leave, but two of the friends take me captive somewhere. They take me to get on a train, but I get away and jump on a different carriage (same train) - in my carriage there's no roof, and my seat has no room for my legs.

I was sitting at a restaurant, at an outdoor table on a street. I'm sitting with a group of people, but I suddenly realise I'm sitting with a group of strangers and my friends have started moving to another restaurant. I get up to catchup with my group, I knew they were further down the street but I couldn't see them. I had to wind my way through a few restaurants and in one cafe was a man who had stopped to make sure I didn't get left behind.

Again I was with a group of about 8 people walking in a city. Then we were all sitting at a big wooden table, but my seat was in another room with my back faced to them. We had a poetry assignment, I finished mine, then returned to the table and sat facing everyone else. We only had a short amount of time so I was surprised I had written so much, and I felt ready and even eager to share it.

I don't know if this all has to do with church - but just some background, I'm pretty new at my church and I love some things, but then their community side, particularly with their young adults meetings, has been sort of disappointing, maybe just immature. I'm unsure if its the right place for me, just in case it applies here. Thanks for any thoughts on this!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the three tables

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue May 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Hi, Lionheartedgirl -

These dreams may very well relate to your situation at your new church. The differences in the dreams are interesting to me, though.

In the first dream, it stands out to me that you had trouble once you tried to leave. If you decide to go looking for something else, church-wise, maybe be quiet or careful in how you go about it? Like, who you discuss it with, perhaps? To me, the train may be God's overall purpose for you. However, you don't want to end up in a place of discomfort AND without covering while you're on your way there.

In the second dream, you were suddenly aware that these people were not your friends - as you originally thought that they were. You may have a moment in real life where you go, "You know, I thought - or I WANTED - these people to be my friends, but I know that they aren't." The positive message of this dream is that you knew where to find your friends and that you took action to join them. The man who helped you makes me think of God's provision to ensure that you are able to connect with them.

In the third dream, you're still in that place of separation from your friends...but you were able to join up with them because of your assignment. This could be something you have in common with others as far as Kingdom stuff goes. What's also cool to me is that you were especially skillful at what was required. Again, I would think that the connections you'll make with others will be born out of your own talents and interests.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed May 02, 2012 8:19 am

Hi Mark, thankyou for your comments!! I totally don't want to leave too soon, if it is the wrong time - and like you said, not to have that covering. In the train, i forgot to add, it was really cold - so I think that just confirms what you've said. Thanks again, especially for pointing out the positives, its pretty easy to focus on the rest. God bless!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top