Dreaming about a very very old crush(AGAIN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreaming about a very very old crush(AGAIN)

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:32 pm

hello, I had this dream about three nights ago. I had a dream that i went back home to cali for a visit. I was walking & passed by this house. this guy that I went to high school with stayed in this house. I was hoping that I would see him or something. I didn't see his car or anything that looked familiar to me. There were all these people outside of the house & inside as well. I went inside asking what happend to the previous family that was living there. I asked a little girl but she spoke no english so I kept moving. I ended up speaking to a man & he told me that the family moved away. He knew their names & nearly everything about them. He Told me that their mom was sick & that she tried to commit suicide. The house looked like it was being remodled & at the same time it looked like it was'nt being taken care of & it made me really sad for some reason. I felt like had that family been there they would've been upset. ( IRL: The man i went to high school with, We dont know each other very well. Only by name & face. He is also NOT very fond of me.) This dream held my attention so much because he crosses my mind often & i'm wondering if this may be a soul tie, & if it's not why am I seeing these thing's & what does it have to do with me? i dont feel like I should be seeing these thing's. This is not the first time I've seen something like this involving his family. This is the third dream I've had. These dreams have shown up out of nowhere. Scratch Chin Can definately appreciate some input on this topic.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming about a very very old crush(AGAIN)

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 07, 2012 4:51 pm

Sometimes people in my dreams are symbolic for other people who are present in my life. Usually they have something in common with each other...though I do still have prophetic dreams about my ex husband even though he isn't present in my life...every now and then I hear of him...(that's when the manifestations occur) but that's it..It's my belief that we have dreams about other's lives so we can pray for them...if it really bothers you, you can always ask the Lord to stop giving them to you...but then again what if He's wanting you to pray for them? Just some thoughts...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top