I put my hand on wood and watch it turn blue. My friend had stained teeth.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I put my hand on wood and watch it turn blue. My friend had stained teeth.

Post by Macleod on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:57 am

In my dream, I've just been walking and talking to a young man. We were staying together in a cottage with a friend of mine/a sister from church, there were 3 single beds. He and I each had a camera and he was talking to me about some youths. I'm then sitting at a BBQ table with a piece of wood in my hand, I touch all the sides and watch how the wood turns blue as I touch it. I then put my hand on the table and watch how the wooded table turns blue.
I then saw the young guy I had been walking with before, he was standing outside our cottage. I went over to him, I then locked the door to our cottage.
He and I were now standing outside a building where everyone was congregating. People were dining in one section and others were dancing in the section next to it. I saw my friend and took a photo of her dancing with some old women. My friend then posed for a photo and I noticed that her teeth were discoloured. I then told her I had locked the door to our cottage, she said she had a key. I went off taking photo's of broken homes, but when I looked through the lens I noticed they were being restored, I took a photo of a pond with people standing around it and then focused on two helicopters that each turned out to be two dragon flies joined - one was the head, the other was the tail.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I put my hand on wood and watch it turn blue. My friend had stained teeth.

Post by GreatFulServant on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Pictures are memories of the past and it seems like some past memories of brokenness is being restored. Taking pictures of dancing could be another way of telling you that you are going to have new memories of joy. Psalm 30:5 weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Blue means revelation and wood can represents works that are not in the will of the Lord. With the wood turning blue seems like the Lord is showing you, that you will get revelation on how to turn the works of wood, into gold, silver and precious stones.
I Corinthians 3:12Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

I Corinthians 3:13Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

According to one dream symbol chart Dragon flies can represent change and regeneration, it also means that things may not always appear as they seem. Why it represents regeneration and change, not sure but it seems to fit in the flow of your dream of how things are changing, ie, wood to blue, broken homes to restored homes, and helicopters to dragon flies.

The discolored teeth is symbolic of something that needs to be whitened which white represents purity. Your friend having the keys would be saying that she has the keys to the door to make this purifying process happen. Not sure if your friend in the dream is literal or symbolic of something. Maybe when you think of this friend they symbolize a dedicated Christian, like someone who prays, reads the bible, has good fruit in their life or all the above.

This got a little lengthy, but pray about it and see what fits to what the Lord is saying.

Bottom line is it seems like the dream is telling you some negatives are turning to positives.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Tue May 01, 2012 5:26 am

Thank you GreatFulServant, very much appreciated!!
Bottom line is it seems like the dream is telling you some negatives are turning to positives.

The wood and the camera, could the wood be my wrong choices/sins of the past which have hurt me and relationships which have broken me and I've just not been able to let go of these, emotionally? You can look back but don't stare...I've been staring! Last year Jesus removed my chains and told me I must be careful to watch my thoughts, clearly I haven't! A week ago God brought to light an emotion of hate (cringe) for a particular individual due to the wickedness of their ways. I was broken because of this individual, this is not me being self-righteous, when a pastor prays for the Lord to pluck this person from the earth because of their absolute wickedness against the Lord (and His children), that's when you know! But, hate is hate and sin is sin! Am I trying to build on this? A few months back I dreamt Jesus and I were building together on rock, then He was in the car waiting for me, He wanted to move forward, but not without me. Then I was on the road, being driven by my mother-in-LAW but between me and my destiny (where Jesus was waiting for me) were rocks. A young boy told me that my brother (Jesus) could move these for me. Are these rocks and the wood my sins of anger (albeit a righteous anger) and my continually looking back and not letting go of the past?

The Dragonflies still confuse me. I was so excited when I saw the helicopters but felt a little let down when they turned out to be dragonflies.

My friend is a friend in the natural for 18 years but not someone I trust. She's a loving and giving person but her fruit isn't all good and causes hurt. As a result, like so many others have, I've gently withdrawn from her immediate company, but I do love her and will always be there for her.

Thanks again for your thoughts. I had a dream this morning about planting silver, gold and bronze coins in really good soil??
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t16903-planting-gold-silver-and-bronze-coins-in-a-garden

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top