A few dreams of someone trying to steal my car or get into it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few dreams of someone trying to steal my car or get into it.

Post by Macleod on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:16 am

Dream 1
I'm walking to my car and about to give a dark man who is a servant a lift. I hear a voice "hide your keys in case someone tries to steal them". Again I hear the voice "If someone steals your car, they will sell it". I try to cover them up with my top but the bunch of keys is too big. As we walk through the parking lot towards my car I realise the dark servant could be the one who tries to steal them. I unlock my car (my current 4x4 IRL) but the passenger side doesn't open. I get into the drivers while the dark servant tries is trying to get in the passenger door. I look out the front window, it's dark & cloudy, you can't see a thing but I sense the dark servant walking around the front and then past my window and I hear him getting into the car and sitting behind me. I worry that he might attack me from behind and would prefer it if he rather sat upfront where I could see him. I then think that I've not actually made the time to speak to him.
--------------------------
Dream 2
I'm at a junction (in my current car IRL) and a gang of men come up trying to open it. I lock the doors, they say this is their car. I race off to the right, they're following me. We're on a straight road, I over take a car, still speeding trying to get away.
Then I'm in a diner, I realise this gang of men are there drinking and playing games. I stay out of sight. It's as if I was there to get confirmation from the owner of the diner that the car was actually mine - he hands me back my keys. As I get back into my car, the gang of men are back there, trying to get into my car. I lock it and start the engine.
--------------------------
Dream 3
I'm in my car and a male lion is outside, walking back and fore, roaring, trying to get in. I know all the doors and windows are closed. Suddenly a female lion is now in my car, at the window, walking back and fore looking outside, the male wasn't outside any more. I wondered how she got in, the windows were closed. I then see, in my mind, a bear walking on his hind legs and hides behind a tree. The car is then driven off, I'm in the back seat, not sure who's driving and I ask the lioness if she closed the gate, she said she didn't but she was relaxed and said the lion wouldn't harm me.
---------------------------
If my car is my ministry, how, in the natural,could anyone try and steal it? Or is it not a person but the enemy using other tactics? Dream 1 = ignorance? Dream 2 = doubt? Dream 3 = fear?

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top