I'm in a Wedding dress, my brother is painting my fence blue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm in a Wedding dress, my brother is painting my fence blue

Post by Macleod on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:53 am

I'm outside with my brother (when I dream of my brother, it's Jesus) and he has brown paint and blue paint, he's going to mix them together and asks what ratio he should use. I question, 1 part blue and 3 parts brown? He suggests 1 part brown and 1 part blue. I go talk to a sister from my church and then a woman I don't know reminds me "use Sol to preserve the wood". I didn't take too much notice as I trusted my brother to paint the fence the way it should be painted. I go back to look at the fence. I was expecting the paint to be a dirty brownish colour but it a beautiful brilliant dark blue. I was so happy. I thought I had better hurry, it was 2 o'clock and I was getting married at 2:30. As I gathered up my wedding dress, I looked to check that I hadn't dirtied it, but it was spotless and white. I thought about my hair, it was all done but I wanted to refresh it.

What I had dreamt just before this scene was that it was the night before my wedding and a sister in my church (IRL we work together as leaders in our Sunday school) had just finished helping me pack my car (my actual 4x4 car IRL) full of my things, they were all white. She had my keys and locked my car just in case anyone tried to steal anything from it.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top