Salomon's temple is missing a part.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Salomon's temple is missing a part.

Post by steadygaze on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:28 am

Hello Beloved friends. I had this dream I am not sure about and I find it a bit interesting.I only remember it in part.

Dream

I was inspecting a building. When I went to look in the fuse box or a box that seem to have made everything work inside the building I could see something missing.Then I said, " There is something missing that it will not cause the building to fully work." It was like others could not see the missing part that made the building work in the fullness of its function. However I was not even sure exactly what it was but I could see clearly it was missing a part. Then I said, " Even Salomon's temple had something missing that it could not function properly. It was like I was there standing at Salomon's temple looking at its box on the side of the temple and it had the same thing missing from the box.Then again I repeated what I had said, "Salomon's temple is missing a part to make it function." As I looked in the box on the outside of the temple it had like stone type knobs it looked like a fuse box only with knobs, However there was a knob missing to make it work and I could see with my natural eyes its absence.

This is a very interesting dream. I have no clue what any of this means.

Please if you have anything I would appreciate it.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Salomon's temple is missing a part.

Post by owen on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Question?

Are you into ministry, church, or any involvement that pertains to the building of God's people?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:07 pm

I am a speaker and have taught mission school. I have been a bit out of the loop for awhile but will be speaking latter this month. So I guess you could say I am but have not been that active.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:13 pm

As a building of God, What do you think that the church needs to have to fully function as what she is called to do?

your dream reminds me of this verses.

Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:
Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, by which they lie in wait to deceive:

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:41 pm

I feel personal relationship through intimacy with our Beloved is missing. Many are going after the signs and miracles and have abandoned relationship.

However if we are driven out of the power of love and intimacy with our Beloved all the above will come into place. Our relationship with Him transforms us and causes us to desire His will for His beloved bride.

There is so much in all of this but this is the short version.

Thanks

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon May 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Hi Steadygaze,

I agree with you- in fact as I was reading what you said is missing, I did a quick check of myself to see what my focus and desire is, because it is easy to say that God is my first love and my greatest desire and then to get sidetracked by the things he does and gives...

It makes sense that the missing part would be love for God... relationship with him as our beloved Daddy, and that Love would be what makes it function properly... it is the first commandment, and God describes himself as Love.

Wow... that is awesome... God is awesome!

Thanks for sharing :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top