Nuts...and Working Saturday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nuts...and Working Saturday

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:52 am

Hi, all -

The first dream was short and sweet. I was working on a section of an aisle in a grocery store. This section was for nuts. I had arranged the shelves and placed the labels on them where each type of nut should go. There were a few different kinds, but they were all the same brand; they had the same packaging. I had finished setting up the section, but some of the types of nuts that were meant to go there were missing. I knew that they missing items would fill in the empty spots as the nuts arrived at the store.

In the second dream, I was at my current employer, and I had to work on a Saturday. This isn't out of the ordinary. However, there was only one person there with me, and he is actually a former co-worker of this place. In real life, this person and I both left this employer for a new job, but I ended up returning while he was unable to.

I talked to this man, and he wasn't very happy to be working Saturday. I seemed to have a positive attitude about it, though. I also noticed that he was shirtless, and he was very muscular. I was pretty impressed - in real life, he isn't anything close to this. Anyway, with only the two of us, it was going to be slow-going as far as running the machinery went. I had already made up my mind to be the one who would do all the extra running around - the other guy could remain at one or two stations. I also had a plan on how we would accomplish our task: We had to make our batches of rubber (I do work in a rubber factory) in sets of three, packaging all three in one container. I intended to head upstairs to where the raw materials would be mixed together and prep three batches at a time...that way, when the time came to mix them, we could run the three batches without waiting. Then, while my coworker packaged them, I'd go back upstairs and prep another three.

So, I headed upstairs. For some reason, I couldn't use the actual stairs - I was balancing on the hand railings. There's a place about halfway to the next level where the stairs turn around and continue upwards, and I had to pause and think through how I was going to continue moving up via the railings. Somehow, I figured out a way.

Finally, I was upstairs and heading over to where I would cut up the raw materials. There was a lady up here - someone I worked with during my retail days - and she wanted to use an electric saw. I knew that letting her do so would be a bad idea, because she was not going to be able to do so, safely. So, I told her that I didn't know how to operate it and that I wasn't going to try to figure it out since I didn't want to get hurt, myself. I left her there, knowing that she wouldn't be able to get it going. I moved to my equipment and began prepping my own materials.

Any thoughts?
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuts...and Working Saturday

Post by owen on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi Mark,

I am not interpreting your dream just want to ask a question out of curiosity. I read 3 of your dream posts here in this section and all of them have something to do with your job, either past or present job.

Why do you think you've always been dreaming about your job? Do you have any idea?

Scratch Chin Owen, wondering

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue May 01, 2012 12:52 am

That is a great question, Owen. I have yet to truly nail down what it means when the dreams take place at work. And, yes, I have a lot of dreams where work is the backdrop for whatever takes place. There have been dreams that manifest literally at work, and then there are others where work is symbolic for Kingdom Work, you know? So...it's not always clear to me right off the bat.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue May 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Just want to tell you my personal experience about dreaming that takes place in the work place.

Sometimes when i get too preoccupied with my work duties, I would dream about it.

In my dream, God would warn me to not forget to rest in His peace and presence.
Or if i got problems with my work or co-worker, He shows me solutions to resolved troubles or problems through dreams. and one of those dreams I post it here.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top