Being Ignored.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being Ignored.....

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:08 am

What could be the possible meaning of seeing someone u know in a dream and you call out to them but they ignore you (you know they saw and heard you but are pretending otherwise). I then call out the second time then they respond maybe by greeting but still acting quite uncomfortable around me. I have had 3 separate dreams where this scenario has played out, with different people from my past that i am hardly in contact with. in the dream i also thought it strange that they would respond to me in this way as there was never any animosity between us (on my part at least), thats why i gave them the benefit of the doubt and called out the second time. Thoughts?

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being Ignored.....

Post by Cholette on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:30 am

Do you feel ignored (in general) in your waking life? It may not be a blatant ignore, but do you feel like when you say thing to people they really don't hear you or what you are trying to say to them?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:44 am

Thanks for stopping by C. No i cant say that i do feel ignored. The thing is - in all the dreams there was something not quite right about their response to me and they knew it.

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum