Old wooden boat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old wooden boat

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:59 pm

I was holding onto the edge of an old wooden boat which was rocking really violently and it was really hard to hold on. Next to me there’s about ten other people also trying to hold on. I got a birds eye view of the boat, and we're all holding onto the right hand side, not the left. The boat is also very close to a stone wall, so while its rocking its also crushing the people against the wall – but I was in a different place, closer to the nose so I wasn’t getting hurt. There was one girl hanging on next to me and the rest were all men. My parents were in the boat and they were really worried about me. But I said, what about the girl? She’s the one getting hurt? And the girl said, “Oh its okay, I’m an orphan.” The next part is vague... but I moved over and told the girl to move closer to me and she did. Then in the next scene we’re both in the water and swimming in the area of the boat – I’m not sure why or to where we were heading. Then someone pulled me from the water by my hair...
I’ve had a few dreams where I’m outside some kind of vehicle, like sitting on top of a really fast train trying to hold on, or on top of a bus - this is the first one which has seemed negative. Thanks for any thoughts/comments!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old wooden boat

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 05, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi, Lionheartedgirl -

When I look at this dream, I want to say that it's about a rough period that you could find yourself in. You weren't alone in the dream, so it's likely something that affects a group that you belong to. Family came to mind, although it could church or school related. While you were a part of what was going on, your position prevented you from being crushed like the others were. This could be about a physical location in real life where you're a bit removed from what's going on. Or, it could be relationship-related - meaning, perhaps you're a part of a group (like your church), but you're not as close to others who are experiencing all of this in full force, so your safer because you're not as involved...if that makes any sense.

Anyways, it's likely that others would be concerned about how you're affected by whatever it is that's taking place...but, in the dream, you were concerned about the welfare of another (good for you!). The identifier of the girl being an "orphan" could mean that this person feels that they are alright during whatever is going on because of this status - an orphan being someone who may be thicker skinned from being an orphan, or who may appear detached from any emotional involvement. Thing is, you knew that she needed to be helped. Perhaps, in real life, you'll see that someone involved is really in need and you'll reach out to them.

I wonder what the rough waters would be. Please keep us posted if something comes up where you need prayer.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun May 06, 2012 6:18 pm

Thanks Mark, that really helps! God bless.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top