Mass Exodus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mass Exodus

Post by Shan on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:44 am

I had this dream quite a while ago, but am just looking for confirmation...

I dreamed that I was about to graduate from college, but was unsure if I was going to actually be able to graduate because I thought I hadn't passed for some reason. I went to my professor to check to see if I would graduate and he stated that I had indeed passed. Then he said, "This is the biggest mass exodus this school has ever seen!" I went to a small Christian college and knew he was talking about more than just all of us getting jobs, although it did include getting jobs. I still was unsure if I was going to graduate so my professor told me to check with the registrar. I did so and she told me that I qualified to graduate. Then she said, "This is the biggest mass exodus this school had ever seen!" I said, "That's just what my professor said!" I knew she meant that this graduating class would go out into all the world.

Thanks for any insight!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Exodus

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:03 am

Hi, Shan -

My thoughts are that God has prepared many to be released into the world for his service all at the same time. The words of the professor and the registrar make it sound like it's something truly unprecedented.

At the time of the dream (or, perhaps now since you're seeking confirmation at this time) did you feel as though God had been preparing you for something at that this period may be coming to an end? In addition to that, did you find yourself doubting if you truly were ready to move on? The dream seems to address that doubt, even encouraging you to seek confirmation if you need it.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:26 pm

Normally when you graduate from college it is the end of study and preparation and the next step is to go to work. Do you feel the Lord is leading you to step out and do something(s), but as whiteshadow says,

TheWhiteShadow wrote:
At the time of the dream (or, perhaps now since you're seeking confirmation at this time) did you feel as though God had been preparing you for something at that this period may be coming to an end? In addition to that, did you find yourself doubting if you truly were ready to move on? The dream seems to address that doubt, even encouraging you to seek confirmation if you need it.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Hi GreatfulServant and Whiteshadow,

To answer your questions, yes! The Lord is preparing/equipping me for something new, which requires boldness and confidence. This was the first dream I had where I had to get confirmation because I doubted my qualifications and what was being given to me by the Lord. I did feel that this had a double meaning too in that I am not the only one being prepared for such a time as this, but MANY throughout the world are being sent.

Thank you both!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top