Three small dreams that are like a series about a book series and lightning.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three small dreams that are like a series about a book series and lightning.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:34 am

Hi precious ones,

I do not know if any of you are experiencing dreams in like a series form where you dream about the same subject matter but it is different and yet the same subject matter in each dream. duh It goes on all night and the funny part is you wake up from these dreams only remembering the main thing that sticks out in the dream. It is almost like it is sealed up for later which it probably is. This started a week ago where I would dream something over and over again all night and only remember the main subject. Please bear with me as I share these three short dreams.

Dream one

I had gotten a book series but it was missing one book. My friend had asked," what book are you missing?" I told her I am missing the book, " MY FAIR LADY." what

Second Dream.

I was outside and all of a sudden I was around some people and Lightning came down and it was so powerful it would strike the people down. It was like a current that could literally kill you. I had a fear of the Lord come over me I can not explain from seeing this lightning hit people and it seemed like every where I went people were hit by this powerful lightening, that I woke up right out of the dream with my heart beating so fast,tornado I could not go back to sleep for awhile.

Third Dream.

I was wanting to talk to someone I was close to about what was happening to me because every where I went this powerful lightning would hit people and it was so powerful I had a great fear and trembling. I went to my spiritual moms and told her that every where I went this lightning would strike people and I was afraid of it and what it did. I did not understand what was happening to me and what I was seeing.

Now I know there were more in these dreams I just can not remember the story lines in these but let me tell you this lightning thing was so powerful and I saw up close and personal just how powerful it was in the dreams. thinking wow

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Three small dreams that are like a series about a book series and lightning.

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:36 pm

OHHHHHHHH, JEANIE, WHEN I READ THIS I THOUGHT ABOUT THE GLORY AND HOW IT IS SUCH A POWERFUL FORCE AND HOW THE LORD REFERS TO US AS THUNDER AND LIGHTENING AS WELL AS HIS GLORY. LIGHTENING ILLUMINATES!! THEN I READ PSLM 97...

THE LORD REIGNETH; LET THE EARTH REJOICE; LET THE MULTITUDE OF ILSES BE GLAD THEREOF. CLOUDS AND DARKNESS ARE ROUND ABOUT HIM; RIGHTEOUNESS AND JUDMENT ARE THE HABITIATION OF HIS THRONE. A FIRE GOES BEFORE HIM, AND BURNETH UP HIS ENEMIES ROUND ABOUT. HIS LIGHTNINGS ENLIGHTENED THE WORLD : THE EARTH SAW, AND TREMBLED. THE HILLS MELTED LIKE WAX AT THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD, ATHE PRESENSE OF THE LORD OF THE WHOLE EARTH. THE HEAVENS DECLARE HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND ALL THE PEOPLE SEE HIS GLORY.

Oh my my, what do you think? Blessing, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three small dreams that are like a series about a book series and lightning.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:20 pm

I do not know I am pondering these things. I must say it is was very powerful and hard to stand under. :PTL:

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:55 am

Well we are seeing some Lightening in California. Hummm Lord what up? duh scratching chin

I am wondering what does the Movie My Fair Lady have to do with these dreams. scratching chin Any ideas anyone?

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top