New pastors wife-in need of prayer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New pastors wife-in need of prayer?

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:00 am

I had a dream of a medicine cabinet, it was filled with medications I have never seen before. They looked like little squares or rectangles wrapped in foil. These were stacked upon themselves in small towers inside the med cabinet. There were rows and rows of them. I knew these meds belonged to one of the new pastors wives (new church we are going to start going to). I have no clue about this woman, or what is going on in her life or anything. I felt that the Lord was going to heal her of whatever ails her (some kind of condition, or sickness). So I guess time will tell if this is from me or not. In the meantime, its not going to hurt to pray for her.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New pastors wife-in need of prayer?

Post by owen on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Are you an observer in the dream? you just do nothing?

When you say "towers", do you mean shelves?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Im observing the wooden medicine cabinet. I seen these square shaped individual servings of medicines stacked neatly in tall stacks. This kind of med I have never seen before. They were wrapped in foil, each one is close to the size of those andes chocolate mints that are individually wrapped in green foil...but these were double in thickness and were wrapped in silver foil. They were stacked neatly in several high piles one individual on top of another individual serving on the medicine shelf from bottom of the cabinet to the top. There were several stacks equal in height next to one another on the shelf. I knew in the vision that this was medicine for one of the new pastors wives, which I don't really know yet.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Yes I just observed this flash vision. I couldn't see anyone, not even myself or the pastors wife. I just seen this medicine cabinet, and these individual portions stacked on top of one another.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:35 pm

I just knew who's they were for some odd reason.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Since you are involved to start a church together with this woman, do you think God is giving you a hint/clue or guiding you of what you must do?

silver could mean redemption. Jesus was bought with silver coins.

Maybe, that woman has a gift of healing, it maybe a physical or spiritual.
Perhaps, God has given her the ability to heal spiritual wounds.

If she's aware about her giftings, she can confirm it to you through her experiences.

If she has this kind of gift, it could help build people's lives.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri May 25, 2012 12:24 pm

I am certain that you are right on about this!!! I believe I heard someone mention that one of the pastors wives has the gift of healing!!! Thanks so much Owen, sorry for the late reply.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top