Pushing mattress uphill

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pushing mattress uphill

Post by happiness80 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:53 pm

This was a pretty short dream, just wanted more thoughts:

It seems the place I was at was a familiar place to my childhood area, ie the hilly surroundings and green grass. I was pushing a mattress along the roadside and came to sort of like a crossroad. I decided to go straight and continued to push this mattress uphill. Whilst pushing this mattress in the dream it felt so effortless and easy, like I couldnt even feel the weight of pushing this. Another man unfamiliar to me appeared to be going the same way he also was pushing something possibly a mattress (cant really remember) He stopped to watch me push my mattress uphill and as I passed him he seemed to be admiring my strength, he seemed very impressed. I wanted to tell him I was born into a family of boys but just kept my mouth shut and kept going. (Irl, I was born into a family of boys and thats probably why I am quite the tomboy).

The scene changes to something completely different where Im annoyed because I have forgotten my 2 cellphones at home.

Any thoughts welcome! Thanks!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pushing mattress uphill

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Hi, Happiness -

My only thought was that rest would come easily and be immediately available as you make your way through life and it's decisions. Perhaps the unfamiliar man symbolizes others who witness your actions in life and look on with that same admiration. And, finally, the reasons you considered sharing as to why you had such strength could represent your own readiness to speak to others about the one true Source behind your strength.

Only a thought,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:29 am

I agree with Whiteshadow.
As far as forgetting two cell phones could be the Lord reminding you not to forget communicating with Him as things go your way. The following passages comes to mind.

Deuteronomy 8:13-15

13And when thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied;

14Then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the LORD thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage;

Deuteronomy 25:19 Therefore it shall be, when the LORD thy God hath given thee rest from all thine enemies round about, in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it, that thou shalt blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven; thou shalt not forget it.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:10 am

Wow, thanks guys!
Greatfulservant I have actually been reading through Deuteronomy 8 throughout the last few weeks but never really connected it with this dream so thank you!
I agree with you too whiteshadow, I actually thought it was quite silly me pushing a mattress uphill in this dream and it actually made me laugh when I thought about it, but I totally agree with your thoughts.

Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top