RED WATCH/BLUE WATCH DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RED WATCH/BLUE WATCH DREAM

Post by ellycat316 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:01 am

My friend, Sandy wanted to buy me a watch. We went to the place I believe I had been to before, and where I had seen a particular watch before. The face of the watch was large & red. Then I saw a watch just like the other, but the face was blue. Both watches were just beautiful. I was having a difficult time choosing which to take. I was leaning toward the blue one, but it seems that it was not “packaged” just right – the watch box didn’t have the round part where a watch is wrapped around for display in a jewelry box, & to keep it intact. The shop owner was trying to cut cardboard to replace that missing part. As I was waking up I remember thinking why doesn’t he just put the blue watch in the box that contained the red watch.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RED WATCH/BLUE WATCH DREAM

Post by owen on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:00 am

Hi elly,

Blue means revelation and red means wisdom. It could be that your friend may symbolize God, as He is giving you time (watch) to understand His revelation, or maybe, He wants you to wait in His time.
God has many ways of revealing things to us.

Hope this helps you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:50 am

Hi Owen,
Your interpretation has meaning for me. I believe my friend does represent God, and there is something on the table right now that God may have revealed to me yesterday during prayer. I have asked Him for confirmation & a plan if He wants me to implement this thing. It would take a great leap of faith on my part.

Thanks for your help.
Elly

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:54 am

:coool:

Yes, God's desire is to reveal His secrets to us as we seek Him. I praise Him because He gives you understanding and revelation.

thumbs

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top