The doctor, my friend and the wind

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The doctor, my friend and the wind

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:13 pm

I just remembered I had this dream a couple of weeks ago.

A friend was in seeing the doctor and I was waiting in a doctor’s office for them to finish. I was laying on a table with a blanket over me. I was also watching someone’s 5 year old daughter, but she looked more like an infant because she could fit in a baby’s car seat, like a 6 month old. The doctor was helping my friend in the next room by doing something to their back. I could hear the sound of the doctor's hands hitting on their back. The doctor then opened a window and I felt a breeze coming in the room where I was. He also opened the door and more wind came in. After the second breeze came through I got up to check on the baby and saw that she was asleep. I thought she might be hot because of all the clothes she had on, but she seemed to be okay.

Any thoughts on this one? Blessings to you all! :hooray:

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The doctor, my friend and the wind

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Hmmm.... My only thoughts on this dream were to ask if you're presently caring for anything that belongs to one of your friends (perhaps the one in the dream) while they're in a place of recovery/healing/strengthing...something like that. Maybe even a literal back issue.

I thought of the Holy Spirit when I read the part about the breeze, and then the wind. In relation to that, I want to point out how the doctor had to open a window, first, and then the door. It's like allowing the Holy Spirit to enter in more because of the larger opening.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 pm

No, I'm not currently caring for anything that belongs to a friend, at least nothing that I can think of. The friend in the dream was a guy friend, but I never saw his face. I saw him lying on the table with his face down and I could see the doctor doing something to his back. I was in the other room while all of this was going on. It's almost like it was a split screen, so I knew what was going on while I was waiting, if that makes any sense.

It's strange to me that the child was older but looked like a baby. Scratch Chin

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun May 20, 2012 9:27 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote: Hmmm.... My only thoughts on this dream were to ask if you're presently caring for anything that belongs to one of your friends (perhaps the one in the dream) while they're in a place of recovery/healing/strengthing...something like that. Maybe even a literal back issue.

Here's an update on this dream, Mark. Yesterday my friend and I went on a walk together - this is the same friend from my pick-up truck dream. We were talking about being really tired because we had walked about 10 miles at that point. My friend starts to tell me how he has had back problems for some time and that his dad also has back issues, so it must run in their family. Instantly this dream came to my mind! what You were spot on about it being literal!!

I'm not sure how the baby, blanket, open door and window fit in, though? scratching chin

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun May 20, 2012 9:40 am

tbsmilesbig wrote:I'm not sure how the baby, blanket, open door and window fit in, though?

Ooooh...I'm thinking that God is just starting do something with this dream. I'm sure that the meanings of these symbols were be apparent to you, soon!

Thanks for the update! I'd like to hear more as it progresses.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon May 21, 2012 11:24 am

Will do! thumbs

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 am

Sponsored content