Fancy Cake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fancy Cake

Post by CarolineG7 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:52 am

Ok... last one for the day. I recently had a dream that a woman on staff at my church worked at a bakery. We are friends, but in the dream we did not know each other. She helped me pick out a very fancy beautiful cake for my husband. It was very ornate with gray icing and pearls and fancy calligraphy. Then she gave me two very large elaborate cookies for each of my children (2). Originally I thought nothing of it, but for some reason I think of it everyday and wonder what it means... so I thought I'd post it here. Any thoughts?

CarolineG7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fancy Cake

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:22 am

Maybe the Lord is showing that people you know are helping and supporting you and your husband behind the scenes without you being aware of it. This help can come through their prayers, speaking good about you, thinking good about you, and even doing things for you, without being aware of it. These behind the scene activities can be helping you and your husband win the spiritual war that we all are in.

Another thought on this that come to me could even include work, job. Are you or your husband looking for work, wanting a raise or promotion? Just some thoughts.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top