Hoarder's closet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hoarder's closet

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:25 am

Can anyone lend their opinion on this dream please?

I was in a hoarder's house, but I don't quite remember seeing all of the clutter - I just knew that it was cluttered at one point in time. It was really dusty and things weren't really in order. It was up to me and some other people to clean and dust the place out for the woman. I guess she was older and needed help, this part I'm not too sure about; however, I do remember wondering for a brief moment why we were cleaning her house. One of the ladies that was helping to clean had already finished a spot and I went back over it - at this point she told me it was cleaned, so I could move on to another area. I then went to the closet, which was empty. There was mold on the top shelf of the closet and I remember being really aware, not wanting it to get on my hands. I wasn't wearing gloves or anything, so I made sure to double over the cleaning towel so the mold wouldn't seep through - for some reason I chose to use a bunch of paper towels, not an actual rag. The mold spot came out and I believe that was the end of the dream.

Blessings!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoarder's closet

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:42 am

Hi, tbsmilesbig -

Is there someone that you're ministering to or praying for that stands out as the hoarder in the dream? To me, a hoarder is someone who holds on to things just for the sake of having the stuff, not necessarily because they are valuable. They have difficulty letting go of things. Granted, these things are physical items in the natural realm, but in the spiritual this could be emotional or spiritual. Unforgiveness comes to mind as well.

The act of cleaning this person's house is what makes me think of praying for them, or even more deliverance-related. The rest of the activities in the dream could be guidance for you: There was an area that was already taken care of, but you went over it again...until someone told you that it was cleaned and to move on. This could line up with an area you're focusing on with this person that is safe to move away from on to something different. In the dream, you moved into an area that was empty, or not being used, and yet it needed to be addressed because of the mold. If you are ministering to someone and you find yourself addressing a different aspect of their life, I'd take direction from the dream to be especially careful, taking extra precautions with the tools that you are using. For illustrations sake, these "tools" (no gloves, no rag, but paper towels) could be anything from prayer, advice, or even fellowship, just to throw some ideas out there.

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Thanks, Mark! You hit on some specific areas that God has been showing me. Let's just say I can relate to a lot of what you had to say. I appreciate the input! thumbs

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top