Pragmatist

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pragmatist

Post by afterhisheart on Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:14 pm

I had another bathroom dream. I was in a big house...messy junky old house. (Great). I was in the bathroom which was a big open bathroom with a toilet and boxes of junk all over in the bathroom. Hubby was in there with me. Someone else was using the toilet at one point and I was looking through boxes. I found some treasures...some old stuff that was worth some money.
I was in a bedroom with my closest friend (IRL) and I remember seeing on a book that I pulled out of box that had a fish symbol with legs on it but the fish was pointing up and the legs were under the tail and the fish had ribs or something in the middle (Darwin Fish). And then the word "Pragmatist" entered my mind in my dream.

End of Dream.

Never heard of that word before. I've done some searching...but just not grasping it. Yeah, I get the whole bathroom/cleansing...junky house/spiritual house thing...but what of the pragmatist, yo? :afro:

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pragmatist

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:46 pm

I beleive you are going to find a practical way to solve a problem and or issue as you look up to your heavenly father, He understands what needs to be done to get a diffrent cause and effect... I hope this helps... I also beleive as you are cleansing you are going to find a treasure in you that has been burried that is of great value..

Much love dear one, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:33 am

Now that's encouraging! thank you...that sits well in my spirit.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:18 am

your welcome! God is on your side! He loves you so much!

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum