The Unseen Force and the Dog-Girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Unseen Force and the Dog-Girl

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:16 am

Hello, All -

In the first dream, I was at work. It seemed that I was working on 3rd shift, but it was like I was there to help out or to cover for someone - I wasn't a permanent part of this shift. I went out to our truck bay, which is where we unload the semi trucks of carbon black powder. There was a truck sitting there, but I only remember the tractor being present - no trailer. There was some sort of compartment on this truck that had a hinged lid on the top. I knew that if I lifted up the the lid I'd find the 3rd shift lead inside this compartment, asleep. Even though I knew he was inside, I chose to not be the one who would "discover" him. I should add that he had chosen to sleep there, like he thought he wouldn't be caught in this place.

I left the truck bay, and time skipped ahead to a later point. At this point, I was returning to the truck bay, but my purpose was different. There was this very strong, evil presence in that place. I went to the truck, opened the lid, and "freed" the 3rd shift lead. He began to rant and rave to everyone else that he had been placed in this box by some kind of force. We hurried to leave the truck bay because of this "presence."

Second dream: I'm at my old retail job. I was brought outside the store to this fenced in area by a girl that I went to high school with. In the dream, I think we were together. In real life, she's married and has a child. What she showed me is kind tough to make sense of: There was a dog that was "stuck" on a bicycle. The dog was a human girl at the same time. Not like a mix of human and dog. More like, I'd look at her and she'd be a girl, and then she'd be dog, and I knew that she was both. Weird, I know. And for her to be "stuck" - she was straddling the bike frame, and couldn't seem to get off of it. The "problem" was to get her to move all of herself to either the right or left side of the bike. Like, if I faced it from the right, then the problem was to get her left leg over the frame so that she was entirely off the bike and standing on one side of it. Make sense? This was something she needed help with. So, my friend had brought me to this problem, and I walked up to the dog/girl. I took her leash and led her off of the bike. My friend was pretty happy that this girl was freed. At this point, by the way, the dog was 100% girl. My friend and I began to walk out from this fenced area and back toward the entrance of the store. I knew that the girl who was freed was homeless and hungry, so I decided to bring her with us to get some food. As we walked toward the entrance, I felt like offering the girl food was the right thing to do, but at the same time I didn't want to send the message that I was always going to care for her. It was like I was concerned that there would be a misunderstanding of my commitment to her after having freed her.

My thoughts on the 2nd dream are that it relates to spreading the gospel - perhaps to someone specific at work, although I wouldn't know who. The fact that they couldn't get themselves to one side of the bike makes me think of like being "on the fence." My feelings after having freed her do line up with how I generally feel in real life about such things. Still, any other thoughts are appreciated.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Unseen Force and the Dog-Girl

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:36 am

The bible seems to categorize back sliders or unbelievers as dogs. This could be the Lord showing the current state of your friend. Realizing your friend was not on the bike but a stranger. The bike could represent doing things and going places on human strength and not relying on horsepower or another way to put it Holy Ghost Power. With your help, (prayer, witnessing etc) she was able to get off the bike. When off the bike then she became fully what God created her to be, which is not to live a life of a dog. This dream could be applicable to others and the Lord showing you their human side and the need to help those who do not know the Lord. After being freed to serve the Lord we are always dependent and good fellowship. Ultimately though we all need to grow up and we have to work our own salvation out with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:28 am

Well said, Greatful. I had discussed this dream with another friend and what you've said is confirmation to our conversation. I also want to say that I appreciate the detail about the bike symbol - relying on human strength.

Thanks!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:38 am

Glad I was able to help.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down