A bit Radical..USA in the Bible

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A bit Radical..USA in the Bible

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:46 am

I dreamed I was listening to a Muslim read scripture from the Holy Bible. It had prophecies about what would happen to the USA. I remember as he read them out, the things came to pass with me as well as everyone else in the USA. One scripture he read said the US will be stripped of all fineries and be given nothing but a horse, cart, and wheat to plow. I suddenly was hoisted on the back of a horse drawn cart that had a load of wheat in the back. The muslims meant this as an insult, but for me I was happy because I love the farm life and I've always wanted a horse! happy dance laugh I knew I would be ok, and I began looking around at everyone else and I knew how drastic of a change it would be for those that weren't ready. (I realize this part of my dream could just be a reflection of my beliefs of where things are headed...) however the dream went on to where I was riding the back of the horse who was a colt. I was surprised at how well I could handle him because it was the first time I ever attempted breaking a horse and it was the first time he ever had anyone on his back! He seemed to not mind me except when wolves were around! When the wolves came, he was like another dog and wanted to protect us humans (who were now in like an oregan trail type setting souring the countryside on our wagons). He chased down every wolf he came across until he discovered one that changed into an ape. This horse transformed into an ape himself, though he was trained and domesticated. He didn't understand why the other apes in the wild wouldn't speak sign language with him! laugh Then he came upon one female who was eating her boyfriend's lunch and since she couldn't speak sign language, she ran from him leaving her lunch behind! It was said a man owned the wild male ape in the forrest and bought him lunch every day from a special diner! So my horse/ape ate the lunch that was left behind! laugh what

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A bit Radical..USA in the Bible

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:17 am

I know we have been recieving many prophetic warnings at church about having your lamps full...and how we need to stock up on water and canned goods....that just resonated in my spirit when I read your dream.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:32 am

I agree with lovely about the preparation for something coming. I see this dream as you will be in a type of "driver's seat" for harvesting for other people. Don't know if this is literal food or spiritual food.

I think you are right about where things are headed. I've been stocking up for a while now. The Lord told me to stock up too for those that won't be prepared. I think this dream alludes to your being prepared. Reminds me of Joseph's interpretaion of Pharoh's dream.

Do you think this ape who ate the dinner is symbolic of "you will reap where you did not sow?"

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:31 pm

hmm Those are interesting thoughts about the ape..I hadn't thought of that! About the wheat..I agree. I was thinking the same about being prepared for what's to come. Thanks guys!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Hi daph,

I read your dream 2 nights ago a thought came to my mind about the farm but didn't have the time to leave my comment because i was very sleepy then. laugh

Anyway here's my thought.

I think the part the says......US will be stripped of all fineries and be given nothing but a horse, cart, and wheat to plow....

this speaks about the need to be back to the basics. I mean, I do believe that keeping the basic will stregthen our spiritual foundation as a church. There are many things going in the church these days, many movements, revivals, or maybe religious activities, even technologies that could keep us away from the focus esp. from our personal quality time with God, not to mention high-tech gadgets for entertainments.

I think God is telling us to not forget what is the basic of spiritual growth, and a life founded by His word.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:24 pm

AMEN!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue May 01, 2012 11:56 am

Hi,
While i read that this Muslim said these things to insult and these things turned out right, the thought came to me that that God makes the curse to be a blessing, He makes bad things right.
Please toss it if it's not what the Lord tells you.
Blessings.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 06, 2012 9:22 am

Oh I love that ditte!! Thanks!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon May 07, 2012 6:28 am

Hallelujah!

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down