New employee and bed sheets??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New employee and bed sheets??

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:06 am

This was an interesting dream. Any thoughts?

I was at work and saw that a new person was hired. It was lunchtime, so I went to lunch at a sidewalk cafe. The weird thing is everyone had their own little cafe to sit at, they were all side by side (as I was writing this the thought of people with different personalities came to mind). The new guy that was hired came by to collect everyone's bed sheets - I know, strange right? He started collecting at one end and I thought to myself that he should really be wearing gloves. No sooner than I thought that his supervisor told him he should be wearing gloves. I told him I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to seem bossy. I then proceeded to take my sheets off for him and then I put them in the bin. The bin seemed really small, there wouldn't be enough room for everyone's sheets. I put mine in anyway and in the dream I remember thinking mine might be the last ones to fit. Before I closed the container I ran to get my pillowcase from some room - went back to the bin and threw it in. I believe that was the end of the dream.

I have to point out that I had a dream a few months ago about a woman that was working in an old job of mine that was not wearing gloves and I thought the same thing, that she should be wearing gloves. I later forgot about that fact because I saw she was making the food for her friend, not the general public. That seemed important for me to mention since this man also "needed" gloves.

Blessings!

Last edited by tbsmilesbig on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed title)

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New employee and bed sheets??

Post by owen on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:54 pm

when you said " I was at work" do you mean your work in IRL?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Hi Owen. No, it was a job I had in the dream. I'm currently looking for work and am a full-time grad student. thumbs

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Also, it wasn't a job from my past, just something specific for this dream.

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:12 pm

last question please,

where did you get the bedsheett? was it there on the table?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:19 pm

No, not on the table. I saw myself taking the sheets off of the mattress - it seems that it was with me somehow.

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:21 pm

Then when I put the sheets in my coworkers bin, I remembered my pillowcase was in another room, so I went to get it and added it to the pile.

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:38 pm

I see....

I think that your work represents responsibility to yourself and to a group of people where you belong. Because you said you are not working, I'm not really sure if my thoughts are on spot, because it seems like generally your dreams tells about having too much work to do because of responsibility, which sometimes getting rest is hard ( which is bedsheet and pillowcase) and you know you must do these things. In the middle of these responsibilities somehow you are able to perceive what others need to do ( the gloves). But putting the sheet and pillowcase in the bin gives you an assurance of surpassing or completing this work.

Please, if it make sense pray about it, if not toss it away!

Perhaps you dream could be literal like the gloves.

hope this helps you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Thanks, Owen. I'm still not sure what to make of this dream; however, the thought did cross my mind as I was posting the dream that the cafes could represent different people and their personalities - we each had our own cafe, with different types of food. My coworker was collecting the sheets from the individual cafes.

It was interesting to me that yet another person in my dream was wearing gloves and I made specific note of it.

owen wrote:In the middle of these responsibilities somehow you are able to perceive what others need to do ( the gloves)

It's almost like the gloves have something to do with their protection or a covering??

Does anyone else have any thoughts?

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Hello, tbsmilesbig -

I only had a thought related to the new employee. Is there anyone in real life who could be this new employee - I was thinking along the lines of being new to a particular area of ministry. Specifically, I was thinking of something that's more personal as opposed to corporate - really a one-on-one type of thing. If such a person exists to you, they may very well need to be covered in prayer. The fact that this person handles people's bedsheets made me think that they may be involved in some very personal things.

Like I said, it's just a thought, so it may very well not fit.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:20 am

tbsmilesbig wrote:Thanks, Owen. I'm still not sure what to make of this dream; however, the thought did cross my mind as I was posting the dream that the cafes could represent different people and their personalities - we each had our own cafe, with different types of food. My coworker was collecting the sheets from the individual cafes.

It could be!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:26 am

Just my thoughts, but as I read your dream the very first thing that came to my mind (regarding bedsheets) - GOSSIP (collecting everyone's dirty laundry) + not wearing gloves might represent they are not doing it with "clean" intentions...

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Thanks, Astra for your thoughts! I'm still not sure what the dream means, but I know God will show me in his timing!

Blessings! thumbs

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top