This one's funny...Prirate ship attacks, I'm a GIANT!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This one's funny...Prirate ship attacks, I'm a GIANT!

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:21 am

I dreamed I was in the ocean in a magnificant ship. There was a pirate ship along side the one I was on and they were attacking us! I warned them I would have my crew sink their ship and their nice beautiful ship would sink..but they didn't listen because of their greed. Suddenly their ship began to take on water (I didn't know if it was one of our cannon balls, or from God's hand) but it was slowly sinking! I then saw it go underwater and I began praying for the lives aboard. Suddenly I was this HUGE giant and I was looking down on this ship. I saw that the pirate captain had been able to find their lifeboat and lots of people were aboard it..but I worried for the other lives that might have been lost. I saw the lifeboat was significantly tiny, as were the people aboard..they were like ant size! I skimmed the surface of the water to see a small ant person trying to swim for the lifeboat. I stuck my HUGE finger out to help it and told it to grab hold of my finger..then I put the ant person on the raft. I was relieved to see their ship had sunk close to land so that they could bring it out of the water later if they wanted to.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This one's funny...Prirate ship attacks, I'm a GIANT!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:39 am

Hello, Laura -

Could this dream relate to your recent business situation? I know that you were dealing with someone who ended up being shady, and what went on between you and them ended up costing you in the losses of your goats. Could that have been the attack of the pirates in the dream? As for your threats to the pirates - is there an opportunity for you to seek restitution from this person? The following events in the dream could illustrate their situation after doing so. Also, your tranformation into the giant could be a change in the way this whole situation appears to you - your perspective becoming God's perspective? Interestingly enough, you had compassion for the others involved, even though they were with the "enemy." I would think that you'd have a similar opportunity to show mercy in real life.

These are only my thoughts. It may not relate to what I suggested - it only came to my mind since you recently updated us on what's been going on with you.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:12 am

Actually you're spot on. However, we have plenty of opportunity to seek restitution, but my husband advises that we be the bigger person and continue showing mercy and compassion. It's been difficult because this person has shown absolutly no remorse over the situation, nor have they confessed to being in the wrong. So..it's been difficult for me to stay in love because I'm battling anger over it. We had to put my best goat down and lost several others due to this issue. I've been in mourning for weeks over it..so I really need God's help to love and continue being the "bigger person". It helps that my husband is leading this situation..but my heart still has anger and hurt inside.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:24 am

I'll describe the situation to you...

We bought two beautiful goats that were show quality last year. We invested quite a bit more than we were used to in these animals because we wanted to start out with good stock so our kids could show in 4h. However one of the goats we bought from this young teen (with help from her mom) came back positive for a severe disease that's preventable with a vaccination. When I called this young lady to clear things up (just wanted to know the truth so I could clean things up, I wasn't mad at all..just wanted to make sure) she informed me the goat was testing positive because she was given the vaccination. So I trusted her and bought two more goats for three times the price I paid for the first two. We were really excited about these because this was going to completely start us out great with the showing...well come to find out, the first goat came down with that horrible disease she tested positive for. Several other breeders then began emailing me to warn me about this young lady having this particular disease in her herd. They had all heard I bought these fancy goats and didn't want me caught up in a real mess...Well I took up for her until I saw my goat was ill and that she had lied to me. I did another test that was most accurate of all and it came back positive. I spoke with her mother (who had promised me her daughter was telling the truth about this goat being disease free) and then we had to put the goat down. The goat had the illness all throughout her entire body. The pus from it all was in her lungs, stomach and lymph nodes. I sent them a copy of the test results and even took pictures. I also found out they cheated me on the cost of the two new goats. They overcharged me by $400! So we have one more payment to send where these goats will be completely paid off. We could just say "no we aren't paying you another penny" but we made a deal and we are sticking with it even though we have been so wronged. She did say she was sorry we had to put the goat down..mind you this disease is so severe HUMANS can catch it..that's all she said..didn't offer to make anything right...so that's what I'm struggling with. I love them so I want things to be ok..last I heard, they were getting out of the goat business which makes me sad for the young lady because I think of how that would devistate me...so I guess you could say that's where the sympathy is coming from in making sure they're ok...and their ship sinking is probably them getting out of the business...however, I just wish they hadn't been pirates in the first place LOL!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:30 am

Oh and Mark..this whole situation is the interpretation to that witch dream I posted a while back that you responded to. In the end we revealed the truth..through test results. It seems as though the drink with the potion in it that would kill you is symbolic for having to back out of the business. THis illness can take out an entire herd and if people know you have had it or have it in your herd..they wont buy from you...EVER. You're basicly done for...but seeing how everyone knew she was lying and I provided proof in the end..she had to drink the stuff and back out of the business.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:45 am

Wow! I'm sorry to hear about all you've had to go through with this! What interesting dreams for this situation, though. And it's comforting to know that the endings of both dreams were positive for you.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Right! That's been comforting to me :) Thanks so much Mark!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top