Finding two dead bodies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding two dead bodies

Post by Jazzy on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:57 am

I was on vacation with my mother and brother in California. I found two dead people laying in front of the hotel's entrance on two different occasions. I brought some type of genomic tester with me and it would indicate if the person was male or female and what their names were. I never saw their faces either because they remained face-down. This is my 2nd time having this type of dream this week, but I forgot I had the dream earlier this week until I had this dream last night and remembered the 1st body we found. After waking I remembered that was the dream I couldn't recall to record in my document when I had it.

The 1st person was a female and this time it was a man. And this time I also pricked my brother too (unsure why) using the genomic tester, and when it did his testing it said Y chromosome undetectable. And then my mother said she had something to tell me: she had cancer while pregnant with him. When I woke up I realized that made no sense, but in regards to school I just had two major exams both incorporating brief topics about cancer and its genes. So maybe that thought stemmed from there but has some type of deeper meaning?

We turned in the 1st body to law enforcement after we saw it and tested it, but this second time around I felt a little more weary although we still did report it. This was because I was scared the person who was disposing of these bodies would want to harm my family and I if they found out we were the people reporting this to law enforcement. It also concerned me because I knew by us being there and intercepting the bodies they would be upset because they weren't completely disposed. Then I figured since we were leaving our vacation soon, going to the east coast would be too much of a hassle for the killers to get us.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finding two dead bodies

Post by MaMaZ on Thu May 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Hello Jazzy I felt quickened in my spirit to share and ask you have you of late maybe seen brethren whom you have interceded for who don’t know Christ. Has your spirit been quickened by the Holy Spirit to pray for someone close to you or for someone who has spoken with you about their concerns for another. This dream for me symbolizes death in the spirit and for it to come back again maybe the lord is speaking to you asking you to pray on behalf of someone you know or may not know? I have been told that a mother in a dream is symbolic to a church so maybe someone in the fellowship you attend sees themselves this way. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you see what God already knows to be truth and pray on these peoples behalf or this person. Only God need know about your requests and this is what I feel when I look at your dream. And as for the last part the devil is aware of your works for he sees also what our father does but God is good and able for he knows the unseen miracles about to come to past and this is gods glory in your life. Yes the devil (seen in your vision as the killer) is upset cause the shepherd comes for his lost lambs and God has the victory. Be blessed sister and pray for God to reveal his truth unto you in the name of Jesus, Amen

Glory Be To God

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Fri May 11, 2012 3:09 am

Thank you Mamaz for your prayer advice. I almost forgot about this dream. I probably have interceded on someone's behalf who doesn't know or fully know Christ without thinking twice about it. Yesterday at work, someone was telling me "how crazy her mother was". Those were her exact terms. As she was describing situations to me, I automatically knew it was a battle of the spirit type of thing. I do need to start praying more in that aspect because I used to do that nightly. What I would do was think about my entire day and just pray for the people I saw and interacted with and situations that may have came up between us or someone they knew. Yes I really need to spend more time doing that.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Fri May 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Glory Be to God –smiles- God bless you abundantly and may you receive with clarity all revelation given to you by the Holy Spirit In the mighty name of Jesus –Hallelujah- be blessed –does spiritual victory dance- lol

Glory Be To God

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Sat May 12, 2012 9:56 am

Hi again Mamaz. I wanted to add that I went back to sleep that morning for a few and I said a little prayer before doing so. I had a dream I was at an amusement park on a rollercoaster ride (that setting is pretty recurrent for me. Mark suggested it could be similar to a train theme). I was with my aunt and cousin (they are mother and daughter) and other people to fill the ride. This time the rollercoaster was over water or like a water ride, but I don't remember getting wet. Before the rollercoaster went down the hill, a guy jumped off the ride onto the track. Where he jumped off also had a platform that lie outside the track, so it wasn't like he was going to land in the water. The ride had stopped because he jumped off, and we sat at the top of the hill on the ride. Next a girl jumped off the ride near the guy, but I couldn't hear what was being said. I heard her say ouch because it hurt her arm. I thought she needed to be careful so she won't badly injure herself. A ride attendee told them to get back on the ride, but because they jumped off they weren't positioned like everyone else on the ride. Soon the ride ended and everyone got off. The boy and the girl came up to me, one person on my left side and the other on my right side. They were leaning on my shoulders and kind of hovering me as we walked. I also noticed we were undressed while walking and started to wonder why, but they recaptured my attention by talking to me. They asked me in a persuading way if I was irritated by my aunt and cousin quarreling (my cousin just finished her 1st yr of college so she's at that independent/slightly rebellious stage and my aunt tries to deal with it the best she can while also somewhat venting to me). I told them no, but I could tell they were trying to persuade me to feel irritated about it. They got to me a little because I slightly became weary of my aunt and cousin's situation in my dream. I noticed I started walking faster as if I had an attitude. I walked into a locker room that had both genders. I quickly remembered I was naked and grabbed a towel as fast as I could. I remember this little boy looking at me and making a comment. I kept walking to get my things, and then I turned around to leave the locker room.
------------------------------------------------
After waking I tried to think how my prayer and this dream could be connected. The only thing I could relate to is that the girl and the guy from my 1st post could symbolize them in this dream.

In my dream I also didn't like that I listened to their opinion about my aunt and cousin and how I became frustrated. Although the circumstance is a little different, it reminded me of a time when some of my club members were saying how big of a jerk a girl's boyfriend was. I never met him before, but because how badly they were describing him it made me not like him. I ended up meeting him and he had the biggest heart and he was so sweet, a complete opposite of what those people told me. I haven't felt that horrible about myself in a while because I judged him before I even met him and he was not what people were describing him to be. I already had a predisposition about him because of what people told me. The only thing I didn't like was that he was a drinker, but he wasn't belligerent or too obnoxious. I was so disappointed in myself because I've learned from past experiences to form my own opinions and not bias my opinion by what people have to say, and the time I didn't I failed miserably when I didn't follow those words of wisdom. When I got home that night I had to pray about that and our conversation that night because I could tell there was some hurt and imbalance from his past experiences, which induces his drinking.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Thu May 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Hi Jazzy I apologize for the wait but I have found that my time is never the spirits time lol –smh- and patience is one of the many virtues I feel God is revealing unto me. My thoughts concerning your dream are as follows never forgetting of course that God is the interpreter of all dreams and visions. During my own seeking I have found a mother figure within my dreams or visions has been given for me personally to symbolize the church or the church’s works therein (brethren, families etc). I received this revelation because of the many works and manifestations that have come to pass in my own life and that trusting in the Holy Spirit was the only reason I found peace where in reality there was none. For me to be in a ride (train) symbolizes that somewhere along the way my will has come into play and for me this is when I seek god and I do as his word says draw nigh unto him. Within your dream you are with others we are quickened to watch and to intervene on one another’s behalf’s for the prayer of a righteous person availeth much. Your eyes have been opened to see the path that your brethren are following (guy and girl jump) and this is the glory of God in your life he gives you the opportunity to intercede for they know not what they do. The arm could be symbolic and used in your vision to tell you that this women/man is part of the body of Christ. Maybe the spirit is telling you this other girl will follow this man? Within your dream there is a watcher and this person (Ride attendee) warns the body. This could be the leader within your church or someone in authority, a hill in ones visions is for me symbolic to leadership remember the word I shall look upon the hills for that is where my help comes from, it comes from the lord. I feel the spirit of manipulation (Satan) has come into play trying to tempt you with his many distractions but you have the Spirit of God he is your comforter in time of need, do not be fooled he (Satan) wishes you to forget about your brethren. (I also noticed we were undressed while walking and started to wonder why) Adam and Eve were naked and they walked with God everyday while in the Garden of Eden, we have all been created for Gods pleasure for me personally you are in your secret (Garden of Eden) place (psalm 91 v 1) and the spirit of God is ministering to your soul.

Be blessed abundantly for I pray the Spirit of God fills you with our living Gods truth and that you are blessed in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen

Glory Be To God

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Sat May 19, 2012 12:23 am

Hi Mamaz thank you again for another response. You are definitely okay with the timing, no problem at all. Your response is in great detail with many symbols. I will have to read it again when I get back to my apartment because I am visiting my mother at home this weekend.

As for the church, mine split a few years before I went off to college and I haven't joined one since then because sometimes I'm home and then sometimes I'm at school. My mother joined another church not involved with the split. I wonder if the motherly presence in my dream still applies to church and if so which one. I do attend the church near my school more though.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:06 am

I am unsure if my dream signified this or not, but I found out today that my professor who taught the class dealing with the chapter about cancer and its gene regulation that I had that test on before I had that dream has a benign stomach tumor and is due for surgery soon. I was so shocked because she is so young and I would have never thought anything close to that was going on with her. She is honestly one of the most passionate teachers I have had because she is so dedicated to teaching the students ensuring we are learning and understanding the material. She is so friendly and so emotionally supportive for the students because she understands the stress we go through sometimes.

So when I heard the news, I thought to myself wow did I even see anything like this coming? Then I remembered I had a dream about her class a while ago and I logged on to this site and saw that the after-thought of this dream was that it might have been from studying the lecture material for her exam. I'm in a mix of emotions because I feel sad about hearing that news yet puzzled by this dream wondering what does all of this mean if it is related. Are there any further thoughts? Although I found out earlier today, a slight sadness is still lingering about hours later. Right now all I keep doing is saying man and shaking my head. Sorry for my rant. I will definitely keep her in my prayers and I will speak to her next week. I want to offer her words of encouragement because she always did for us. I am unsure what to say yet, but I guess I'll pray about that too.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top